xDutchCat
Seasoned Administrator-
Posts
466 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
7
Everything posted by xDutchCat
-
Hello! I was the one removing your petflags, I received a report about a car being proppushed https://medal.tv/nl/games/garrys-mod/clips/nnCKBC4bUYBjm-nRq?invite=cr-MSw5TGEsNTc5MDgyOTgy You then specified you thought it was funny to move over this players vehicle but had no 'intent on harming' since you was "unaware someone was in this vehicle" When I told you there are no off hours on Diverge, that you read with the Terms when you donated that they could be removed when prop rules have been broken, when I asked you if you read the rules you gave me a reply in those lines of: "I'm not reading all the rules to much yap" So I am going to be very honest with you, I only think you are apologetic cause you fased the consequences.
-
Hello! I banned you because you were being charged with a felony and suddenly you "crashed", I gave u more than half an hour to rejoin since I was on the Porcelain throne but I didnt see u back, so i banned u Your game crashed and rejoined when you realised as soon as what happend more than 12h later?
-
british people assassinated larp in 1988
xDutchCat replied to DopeAsRoe's topic in General Discussion
-
british people assassinated larp in 1988
xDutchCat replied to DopeAsRoe's topic in General Discussion
Says you nigga, teaming up with a transgender taking over 'Fagacy Enterprise' All serious idk man? -
I think you should throw money in again... isnt this your 3rd permaban? bro all i see u do is catch mugging related punishments you're like folks at a retirement home... you act like you're never wrong
-
Holy metagame... Hi Baiited, Quoting you on this real quick, I didn't attend fully since I wanted to go to sleep since I was literally destorying my lungs pilgrim asked me to review that clip (the shorter one without the metagame) before I alt f4'd hence why I said it was escalation bait, whilst yes the logs could be a source for proof but they can't always provide full on detail of a situation or situations, example; "Hey I can see an escalation in here with combat logs since they punched, but I do not see how this escalation started" a suggestion from me is whenever you are in an escalation with someone is try to clip it, in case people report it or, when you think you get wrongfully banned, you can provide your side of the story more clearly.
-
Hello, I was the administrator back then who was involved in what led to your permanent ban. I showed Adam and Byte a significant amount of evidence that you intentionally transferred items multiple times to gain advantages on various characters.
-
"Please everyone please react funny cause if Andy can get funny reactions then i am funny aswell" corny ahh nigga
-
Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted. The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.
-
Hello, After checking logs, I can see your power went out; it clearly said you timed out. Since you did immediately attempt to come back when you had power, means the punishment should be removed from your rapsheet. Sorry for the delay
-
Your flag appeal has been reviewed and accepted. The blacklist will be lifted from your account shortly.
-
Hey sorry for the delay, Since the handling administrator is no longer admin and the clip doesnt exist anymore, i'm willing to give you a final chance to grant it back; remember you are on very thin ice, when it will be removed upon next offense, it would be very difficult to get your flags back!
-
Your flag appeal has been reviewed and denied. We have determined this blacklist to be reasonable and/or justified. Ensure you have read our Server Rules.
-
After discussing we've came to an agreement that you still havent proven yourself enough to be granted your character flags.
-
Then file in a staff report if you think someone is not doing their job properly?
-
There are simply no off hours or messing around hours, you're facing the consequences anytime when you break rules.
-
Oh really? Improved? Recent note for petflag abuse... using a trail of welded toilet paper at Little Israel is a thing if you have said you've improved and stopped disrupting roleplay... Why should we give you another chance if you clearly keep showing you don't care... like dude, I've heard sorry at least 20 times from you now, when do you actually mean that you're sorry?
-
Which administrator is the biggest minge of all time?
xDutchCat replied to money blue's topic in General Discussion
Xduckcar -
I restricted you from creating characters because you were disrupting, abusing and showing you had no regard for characters and roleplay back then. Whilst its been a while you received the same punishments relating that caused your char creation to be removed
-
I think you I banned you because you clearly showed no regard for serious roleplay and that you kept minging, got killed a few times and returned. I do not recall the situations really. I honestly forgot to put it in the ban notes. With a ton of recent nitrp notes i decided to ban u for 9 days
-
Whilst some of the stuff you've mentioned was fixed with previous command before they were hc but thanks anyways for the input.
-
Yea no shit, Your underboss really begged me to get on all of the sudden, very suspucious if you have a very "schizo" dead enforcer, lemme just break rules by avoiding rp on purpose. Aint finna argue further!
-
Name of Character: Riccardo Velardi Character ID: 133857 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47817991 Your Discord ID#: xDutchCat <@272344652789579777> Date of PK: 1st of August 18:09 GMT +1 Reason for PK: Constant Schizophrenic Episodes and other dumb reasons imo Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Punished twice for the same altercation If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guideline If it gets denied so be it, worth a shot, i feel like the orders were written based on things that were already handled? Whilst I have to admit; as Head Enforcer I was more than a willing participant of the family of Altoviti, I was their lapdog. I did everything they asked me for without questioning the Don. I know the PK Rules clearly says, when you're no longer an use for the faction you can still be permanently killed, however i feel like i am punished mulitple times over the same occasion that did happen. I've had some of these 'schizophrenic' episodes like no shit, you're trying to protect the family from a threat, however I feel like I was killed over something that was already solved before hand. 'Constant schizo episodes causing Command to question reliability and decision making' Knowing I was a "schizo enforcer" in a positive way for literally the whole faction but, before I was Head Enforcer, giving me the trust to kill Silvio, never mentioned anything i've done to anyone to something that sounds very close to vethar and fabrizio oocly trying to coup the faction and I was the one who went schizo in the dms of camilla and austin about the fact that zq and vizions looked like they were couping austin, there was a whole OOC Discord conversation about it this how Austin had a plan for the faction; I immediately apologised, we never really had a IC sitdown about this cause technically this whole situation got voided afterwards by UA (See most below pic, i was told to apologise to ZQ for being schizo for example this situation; i know where it also is OOC i still apologised) Embarrasement of the Family name was a genuine mistake from my side where I took the Altoviti last name, and was taxed $750.000 for the last name, 'absurd amount of money' tax on an associate, I genuinely thought I was approved to have it when they found out, i had to change it back to Velardi and was pushed immediately into a sitdown for a tax of $750.000 Again, I get why I got a hefty fine; I was never given a deadline; I was just told to hurry up, I worked my ass off to get the $750.000 pronto and to pay this back Struggle to properly communicate with capo and maintain professionalism with crew command; Due to my languague barrier and my clear poor skills of communicating I personally asked for a sitdown with Camilla; so we would work on proper communication since I've been told OOCLY! She was irritated about some things I didnt communicate about in a proper manner. We had a whole IC Sitdown, JJ and even Boomroasted were spectating the scenario, joking I'm getting my ass kicked by a female. Anyways; we worked everything out, the next way of approaching the future and taxtation of associates and how she for example disagreed previously how I taxed an Associate for an 'absurd amount of money' where I even admitted it was hard to adapt to the constant change of command within altoviti and how shit what ran constantly shifted directions, i said examples of before how certain people like head enforcer were allowed to call out who could be marked, but again, respecting the decision of change and that that fact was the past. After this sitdown I wasn't really online and communicating with any due to work IRL the only time was me giving jerry $800.000 for the fine i was given to be passed on and when we ICLY and OOCLY agreed upon making two made men possible enforcers and that was YESTERDAY! the 31st of july,
- 14 replies
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Could those who are not involved not comment. This is still a character appeal! Thank you