lordsicarus
Donator-
Posts
49 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by lordsicarus
-
i love larp and I want it to never die
-
everyone is broke, please lord save us (hold up i aint broke tho )
-
please do something ANYTHING to regulate cops bro
lordsicarus replied to lordsicarus's topic in Suggestions
no one got the point of the post lmao the main point of the post was the fact that cops have the ability to see and hear everything under the sun lmao. -
A lot of people probably won’t agree with me on this but god damn, the average amount of cops online at a time always seems to be around 15-25. It’s honestly insane. The whole purpose of having a cop faction in the first place should be to add to mafia RP, not constantly interfere with it. Obviously having cops is necessary for mafia RP but there are just so many of them and they almost always move around in groups of 5+ which is just fucking wild. It would be a little more understandable if things worked somewhat realistically. In real life you can say something quietly to someone without the entire street hearing you and it wouldn’t magically reach a cop sitting on top of a building. I know someone will probably say "that’s why /w exists" but why do we have to limit RP to typing out a /w because cops are such a constant concern? This brings me to my second point, voice chat. I don’t know exactly how the current system works or if something like this is already in place but I feel like it could be made a lot more realistic. Imagine a bubble around someone where the louder their microphone input is the farther away people can hear them. The same thing would work for someone speaking quietly. If their mic isn’t detecting much volume then their voice wouldn’t carry nearly as far. This would make RP so much more technical and immersive. It would allow people to have quieter and more discreet conversations without every interaction having to be "/itaw" or people constantly worrying that the wrong person might happen to walk by and hear them. Now my third point is about cops being able to basically position themselves anywhere and record people from across the street committing crimes. This is especially important considering this is set in the 1990s. Technology was obviously not anywhere close to what it is today. For example, imagine a cop sitting on the roof in Little Italy above the ATM and recording someone who is almost at the edge of their render distance pistol whipping someone. That recording should not realistically be usable as solid evidence against someone for battery, attempted murder or anything similar. Go look at the quality of surveillance cameras and recording equipment available to police in 1990. You simply would not be able to clearly identify someone from across the street with some shitty camera and limited zoom. I understand this is a game and some things are obviously going to be exaggerated but there still needs to be some level of realism. A huge part of mafia RP, even if it is exaggerated, is being able to pistol whip an associate for insulting you or saying something disrespectful without having to worry that some cop sitting on a rooftop half a block away is going to magically witness it, zoom in, identify you and come arrest you. I genuinely don’t understand how that is supposed to be realistic. I know damn well cops in the 1990s weren’t carrying professional movie set equipment onto rooftops and recording random streets just hoping to catch someone committing a crime. If they were conducting surveillance there would usually be a specific person, location or investigation involved. I’m not saying cops shouldn’t be able to observe or investigate crimes. They obviously should. But there needs to be some reasonable limitation on how many cops are online, how they move around, how voice chat works and what can realistically be considered evidence. Otherwise it starts feeling less like mafia RP with a police faction and more like mafia RP where the entire point is just trying to avoid an army of cops who can somehow see and hear everything.
-
REMOVE THE COOLDOWNS ON DELIVERIES PLEASE!!!!!
lordsicarus replied to DopeAsRoe's topic in Suggestions
you will quite literally make more money just walking up to people asking for 5k lol -
Idk man you seem kind and all but... I'll see what I can do about this.
-
Your Character or Steam Name: sicarus Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:595166096 Your Discord ID#: suracis.lol Reason for ban: failmug Length of ban: 36 hours Reason for appeal/dispute: Im apologizing for my actions. Why should you be unbanned? I understand what I did was wrong, I hopped on a random character I had and saw I had restraints and stuff and I decided to just go tie someone up, I didnt take into account mug zones and I tied up a random person in front of an ATM which I shouldnt have done. I want to sincerely apologize to the man I had tied up and staff for breaking the rules. I generally try to bring good rp to the server and I did not know what I was expecting doing this, I really really apologize and I am just asking for atleast less than 36 hour ban, even 24 hours I just didnt think about what I did thorougly and after I realized it was failmug I had promptly asked to give the items back and profusely apologized but nonetheless I was banned, I ask for you to please look over my case and please give me a little leniency I never do things like this and the one time I decided to take it a step to far it completely backfired on me. I promise I never minge like this, this is the first time ive even tied someone up and I was just uninformed on the rules and not thinking about it at the time so I ask, please from the bottom of my heart give me a little bit of leniency. Additional Information (images, videos, etc): n/a
-
he hates pickle sniffers (this is a good thing)
-
its called mafia rp not city rp
-
free this nigga he aint do nun wrong
-
real nigga right here staff his ass pendred i give you permission
-
shoulda just shot the sheriff my g
-
damn this nigga was the first person i met when i first came to the city, rip. have you tried ginding bricks for the don? LMAO sorry
-
this nigga just doing tm atp
-
yo BRO its never this deep
-
ok guys i thought this was funny at the time of posting i am now realizing it mightve been a little corny please forgive me.
-
nigga brook veggies might be the most annoying person in diverge, some nigga jumped off the imperial and this pos brook veggies comes in screaming on some "stop eating meat save animals" bullshit, i swear next time i see her im mugging her and shooting her idgaf.
-
your profile picture is just the humble downgrade from mine
-
beautifully spoken... omerta
-
I need clips of cops being hospitalized/pk'ed
lordsicarus replied to lordsicarus's topic in General Discussion
just hospitalization clips work to!