Blakes Staff App aka Rashawn Deluca

Yellow are the Questions and Blue are my Responses:

In-Game Name(s):
Rashawn Deluca, Blake "Shades" Accardi, Seryozha "Blake"  Belinsky and Giovanni Ford

Steam Name: ThE SeXy GoRiLlA

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Donald2324123/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126149303

Discord Username: blake34

When did you first join the server: Almost 2 Years ago 

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): Your play time is: 1mo 5d 17h

Time Zone: EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Just Depends on the day anywhere from 2 to more hours a Day 

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA😞 Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Not Really

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Over the time I’ve played on Diverge, I’ve done a few things I’m not proud of. My key motivation for playing is simply to stop others from doing the things I did. I’ve been playing on this server a lot recently and have taken a liking to the server, and its community. I’ve seen players join the server to harm its reputation and discourage others from it. I want to join the Staff team to help improve the state and quality users can find on this server. I spend a good amount of time on Gmod and recently have been looking for a server to settle down with, Diverge Networks has a great community and a lot of friendly players. I would love to expand on this community and provide my Garry’s Mod staff experience. I’ve found this server to be the server I play on the most, even attempting to make a name for myself by actively engaging with players all the time. I can help the community in various ways, one way Is whitelisting players so they don’t have to wait a long time. Due to me being a very active member of this community, I can guarantee that with my assistance a ticket should go smoothly. I do, and will not hold bias or favoritism towards a party in a ticket situation.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I think I should be accepted on the staff team because I have the dedication to the server. I also have a good personality and I have past experience on different staff teams on Garry’s mod and I am eager to help anyone to the best of my abilities. I promise I will not show favoritism to anyone and I will also uphold the Diverge Network  name and I will always put 100% into the work I do as a staff. I think I would do good with the staff team because of my personality and how friendly I am and I am very open to new things and ideas people have. I should be considered over other candidates for staff because of many reasons; my activity, professionalism, experience, and dedication. I provide excellence in being helpful toward the players that might need it, and with my experience of staffing on a generous amount of other servers. With my many years of being taught how to be grateful to have the players we have and do my best to make sure their time here is nothing but what they want, I can make sure I do my job right. I have the dedication and activity that will blow most of the other candidates away. Making an imprint of who I am here will only better the server and give good roleplay to people who are looking for it.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Valyrian Network, Mod, 2 Months. Icefuse MRP, Admin, 6 Months. Icefuse CWRP, Modx2, 2 Months.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:5-4-23 Failmug | POx2 9-10-22 Fail Mugging | RDM | LTAP | POx2 1-20-22 RDM | Lying During Sit 11-27-21 RDM | LTAP 09-07-21 Assisting With Item Transfer | Acting as Item Transfer Middle man

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I would say that I’m decently known throughout the community. I’ve made friends with many players on this server, and have set myself to act in a friendly manner to all players of the community. I believe every member of the community that has met me would say that I provide great roleplay, alongside my friendly and professional attitude. I’ve tried my hardest to use my previous roleplay knowledge to help new players understand how to actively participate in all roleplay that is going on. Over my time on this server I’ve openly engaged and taught other members all I know when it comes to rp. I’ve showed new players around and invited them to join me, as well as teach them the basics.

What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: One of my Favorite moments on Diverge so far is when I train new Associates and watch them grow into decent role-players and go through the ranks.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Zqrxz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: First I would check to see if any other staff are on duty, this is to allow for them to handle the situation swiftly and without confusion. If no staff are on duty, I will pause my roleplay and proceed to go on duty to help the player.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: First I would confirm my suspensions, my recording or clipping what I believe they did wrongly. With the proof of their abuse, I would go to the upper staff administration. There I would explain my findings to ensure there’s zero confusion with the topic, and provide all answers that are required from UA.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDMing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: I would wait a while to see if someone else would take the ticket but If no one takes it I would then take it and treat said friend like anyone else on the server.

Edited by Not Blake

+1

• Like 1

+1 Detailed application, good play time. Overall good candidate.

• Like 1

+1 for ukraine

• Like 1

+1 my favorite black guy in pd (fuck darnell)

• Like 1

+1 Seems like a good guy. I think he knows what he is doing and has the experience to do the job.

• Like 1

+1 ive known this guy for a while hes a great dude and has experience he just a real one in general

• Like 1

This retard went around trying to sell fake oil coupons when he was working for Brown & Sons Co. 

He didn’t even make a dollar of profit - which to me, makes him more retarded. 

I have no opinion of him becoming a staff member, I just wanted to let him know that he’s retarded. 

• Disagree 1

+1, cool guy only good experiences

• Like 1

+1

Great guy from all experiences I've had with him would be a good fit for staff

• Like 1

+1
Good man.

• Like 1

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.