Name of Faction: Kirov Bratva

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 20 and growing 

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Russian

Name of Character running the faction: Artyom "Art" Pavlova

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): tobins

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526506620

Your Server playtime: 1mo 1w 5d 9h 13m = 1027 hours

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):

Businesses
We plan on opening businesses that divert from the typical restaurant or social club that 90% of the factions do in the server by opening unique business with their own opportunity of RP such as a Security Firm to help us stand out and attract people to our buildings so they have an enjoyable time instead of drawing straws to decide what restaurant they will go eat at. But for instance in the building there will be consultations with clients and many /me commands during the appointments. The main goal of our businesses is to retain people inside of them and keep people engaged for extended amounts of time as compared to a grab and go store to enhance roleplay. The goal of the Security Firm is to allow people (civilian or connected) the ability to enter the building and hire security for various events if it would be a dinner party at their own property or simply coming with them to a deal (Legal or Illegal) so the scale of the security can be matched in certain packages for the clients needs.

Another shell company we intend to operate is an Insurance/Financial Institution in where people can pay a monthly fee to insure your items which could be suits/weapons and of course insurance fraud might cause to be an issue but clients will be chosen carefully to ensure it doesn't happen. This will add a new blend of businesses that will be unique and yet to be seen. This will set us apart from other factions and will put us as the only people in the market so it wont be oversaturated by a bunch of people trying to recreate due to how generic it is.

Faction Goals
Another goal that we want to meet is to provide a neutral meeting ground for faction sit downs. For instance if the stakes are high and neither of the factions can trust going to eithers property we can provide a service with security for both factions for a respectable fee so we can be engaged with factions in a positive aspect. Security for such events would include but not limited to: Pat-downs, meeting mediators, armed security inside, and lookouts around the block in civilian clothes. A meeting mediator will be sat at the meeting table to help the parties come to put forth an unbiased opinion to help reach a reasonable conclusion. 

Running clubs were a big part of Russian organized crime in America and we plan to reflect this in game by either acquiring the nightclub or the pharmacy and utilizing The Den. Though this is rather generic, we still want to keep the values of real life to generate an authentic experience. Bouncers will be used and a membership based system will apply for different tables in the club for separate perks with an option to rent out the nightclub for private events. 

Apparel
Apparel is a key component in defining a faction and this is planned to be portrayed by distinguishing people affiliated with the faction (associates) from full fledged members of the Bratva. This will be shown by affiliated members wearing less formal clothes when in public. And full members wear darker toned formal attire as to not look like a traffic signals and to give off a serious demeanor when conducting business or running a property. The proper execution of enforcing apparel policy will build respect between the different ranks and be more comparative to real life.

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):

To promote activity and keep people engaged is a big goal for our faction as we bring innovative RP to the server. We plan on actively engaging with each other and other factions by bringing some new events with a twist on them. A few we had in mind are below.

Security Challenges

A fun event we plan on doing to help people train securing buildings for the security company is utilizing Security Challenges by having members protect our property, a townhouse, an allied property, etc. Security personnel are challenged to protect the building from invaders with paintball guns. This will build strategy and provide a shooting training for members as well as just be a good time in general for everyone involved.

Shooting Competitions

Shooters compete in a shooting range environment to shoot targets (watermelons or busts) with a semi-automatic weapon and the winner is decided by who completes the course the fastest. Missing a shot will add to the shooters time. This will be a fun new way for people to get used to fighting in 1st person a lot more and give people something to look forward for.

Constant Deals

We intend to constantly have crew deals running for members to look forward to as well as supply members with risk free connects to ease their grinding and minimize getting scammed, mugged, etc.

Family Outings

By connecting with our members by constantly going out to dinners, server events, or simply walking around with each other as a group and participating in activities with create a stronger bond with our members and will hopefully retain more members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank Translations for Italians!

Pakhan = Boss/Don
Sovietnik = Consig/Advisor
Direktor = Underboss
Obshchak = Street Boss
Kapitan = Capitan/Caporegime
Leytenant = Lieutenant
Soldat = Solider/Made man

Our faction is comprised of former faction leaders that are looking to create a strong and unique Russian faction and do it properly

image_2024-06-23_174318093.png

• Like 13
  • Dumb 1

+1 Need some Russian Storylines in this city. Would like to see how they go about it as the previous ones have failed but knowing who's to lead this I see them being able to keep it alive.

Great District application. 

Joking.

Edited by SmurfPapas
  • Like 1
  • Funny 5

I have known this guy for a long time, and I would love to see this guy lead a faction. Great roleplay potential as well. Big +1 out of me.

+1

• Like 3

+1 Would be successful!

• Like 3

+1, Tobins has shown to me and others multiple times to me that he has moved on from the days of Detachment Zero and wants to do more and bring meaning to the city, not minginess or rule breaking.

The dedication, time, and effort spent in this application alone is a good sign of this. I really do believe he has matured more and wants to bring proper russian rp to the city.

With dedicated members, and a strong high command precense I believe that Kirov Bratva can bring back the feeling of real russian gangsters. 

• Like 4

+1

BPs best friend.

I think Tobins has the right view on how to run a faction and run this faction idea specifically. He has been putting in a lot of time in trying to get this off the ground and has a lot of dedicated people helping him out as well. I think this has a chance to bring back the true Russian Mafia RP styles and be a worthwhile faction.

• Like 2

+1 Great person knows how to run a faction and isn't brain dead. 

Edited by Ploof
  • Like 2

+1 Great RP ideas!

• Like 3

+1 Great RP and with someone who knows how to run a faction

• Like 2

+1 This faction really seems interesting and a fun concept. Seeing a Russian faction on the server will really add more diversity and RP into the server; i wish to see great RP from this faction. Tobins is also a good fit to lead a faction and hope to see him strive.

Edited by Ak48
  • Like 3

Rip Zolotoy, it’s time for the next generation of Russians to try, good luck!! +1

• Like 2

+1 a lot of effort was put into this application, it would make a great addition to the server

• Like 4

+1

Love the business plan, application is well thought out and detailed. Good luck!

• Like 2

+1
know this guy for a long time, he a real G! big ups to him for actually making a really good and detailed application. cant wait for this fac to be added on the server

• Like 2

+1 He was the don of another faction, long live Morellos!

• Like 2
  • Helpful & Informative 1

+1

We need a good Russian faction in the server and I can't think of anyone better for the task.

• Like 3

+1 someone that actually cares about rp finally taking over the Russian side of things. Cant wait to see this happen the last few Russian factions started strong but didn’t add up to what they were expected to be. 

IMG_2269.jpeg

• Like 2

+1 The biggest steppa of them all, good rper, likes Yeat. only struggles in the bitches department 

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

Hope if you guys get accepted you're going to peform stronger than Odessa. +1

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

+1
Good backstory and great guy

• Like 3

+1 love tobins. 

• Like 1

+1 Russians have always been around, they need to be brought back

• Like 1

+1 Odessa replacement, I wanna see Russians done right. 

• Dumb 11

Dumb spam the person above 

• Like 6
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 wowee this a great application for a great faction with a great faction leader for a great gmod mafia roleplay server!

I could see this faction being very successful under tobins!

• Like 2
  • Agree 2