BPS (Black P stones)

Name of Faction: Black P stones (BPS)

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 30

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Black Street Gang

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): African American

Name of Character running the faction: A-Rab

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): ioulios

Your SteamID: 76561198237463474

Your Server playtime: 2 mo 4 w 15 d

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):

At the moment there a lot of people pushing for gang rp within the server primarily with the new ghetto. Our aim is to make that more straightforward, and hopefully try to cut out a lot of the minginess with having an actual whitelisted group running the area. We have already converted a lot of random black minge characters to being part of BPS, and with that they are listening more and actually doing RP instead of walking into Little Italy and gunning up people for no reason.

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above): As said above our unique RP is just that we would be a one of kind as the only black gang on the server. There hasnt been any full blown gangs like this in a long time so this would be fresh rp for a lot of people, getting jumped in, doing bbqs with our group, running bare knuckle fights with our guys, playing basketball, over all just hanging out in the ghetto.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a3sc47oKoVBF6jyoRtHvOVzzrqxV-f2HHghMUZPz2lk/edit

• Like 13
  • Dumb 4

At first I was hesitant about a black gang as it normally turns mingy, but after an actual well done meeting type interaction with my Italian character I changed my mind on these folks. Since then I've made a character to hangout and get a feel for their RP and it has been fun and not mingy ( theres the occasional retard as with all factions but for the most part its good ).  Julius has prior experience leading a faction and so do many of the people involved.

+1

• Like 6

-1 just people that sit at the ghetto and cause chaos to alert the police and shoot them whenever they try to do anything. I’ve not had any actual rp with this “gang” 

Edited by Cuck
  • Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 8
  • Disagree 2

+1

• Like 4
  • Dumb 2

+1

Best RP on the server for a while

• Like 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Agree 1

+1

Actual gang rp, unique.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 Twotone back hide your wife hide your kids

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

Actually organised now and most of them are proper good guys 

+1

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
13 minutes ago, Cuck said:

-1 from my experience they just sit at the ghetto and cause issues with the residents there

What u exactly think a black gang in the middle of new york city does?

• Dumb 2
Just now, JuliusCaesar said:

What u exactly think a black gang in the middle of new york city does?

I edited my message. 

• Dumb 5

+1, after actual rp experiences with them they do rp at a relatively good standard and I imagine should they become an actual faction that standard would increase further,  cant see a reason as to why not.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1

+1

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Cuck said:

I edited my message. 

So you edit your message to make it even worse then the previous you are sad little person get off the server

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 BPS really brings life and rp into the server. We had rp with Italians over graffiti and settlements with drug distributors to make money with. Over all BPS is a very unique street gang that will surely bring life into the server and convert minges into rpers. 

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1
9 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

So you edit your message to make it even worse then the previous you are sad little person get off the server

I edited it to my personal experience with the gang? 

If you cannot handle the fact that 1 single person has had a bad experience with your gang and is putting their own opinion then you should get off yourself 

Edited by Cuck
  • Dumb 4

Going through and negative reacting all of my posts clearly says a lot about you.

• Dumb 6

They managed to translate how uncomfortable I feel walking in ghettos in real life into the game. That alone gets my vote.

On a real note, watching these guys and sometimes giving rides to their members to get back to their ghetto showed me a level of organization that is lost on most factions. They're not out selling pins for donations to a faction or trying to garner support through things that aren't part of their roleplay. They managed to etch in a place on the map off of pure dedication, numbers and conversion of bad elements into actual roleplayers. There's something that can be said for a faction that can serve as a minge magnet and actually use that energy toward something constructive.

Whether they get approved or not, I hope BPS is here to stay for a while. I love their efforts and look forward to seeing what else they can do.

+1

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
52 minutes ago, Aiden said:

-1 just people that sit at the ghetto and cause chaos to alert the police and shoot them whenever they try to do anything. I’ve not had any actual rp with this “gang” 

Oh my god! When Police try to raid them for no reason excluding them being black, and camp the ghetto for multiple hours finding to arrest a black person why would they shoot them why they try to arrest one of their own? I couldn't tell you man

+1 these guys cool af, and provide a lot of RP and its really fun

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I want to apologize. I just hate black people and when I saw this post I crashed out

• Dumb 11

+1 Only plus oneing because I can see that people around like seeing BPS in the Ghetto doing gang rp. BPS adds an actual oraganized ghetto element to the streets that make it uncomftable to be a white boy walking through the hood and it goes both ways its hard for BPS to walk through little italy or china town and not get harrased or get funny looks. It stirs the pot and its in a good way. I support it fully.

• Like 1

+1 at first I thought they were minges due to some of their members but after a few RP experiences with them it wasn’t mingly and can actually RP. I think this black gang would make a lot of RP if they are accepted. 

+1 julius is the only one that can run a gang faction very well

As much as it hurts, these guys are more active than majority of factions...

+1

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Aiden said:

I want to apologize. I just hate black people and when I saw this post I crashed out

You’re actually a loser

• Helpful & Informative 2
  • Agree 4