NASA Faction Application

Name of Faction: NASA.

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 9 (50+ Supporters)

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Government Space Research Facility.

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): All Ethnic Groups.

Name of Character running the faction: Thomas Barnett

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): thomas.barnett

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121066498

Your Server playtime: Your play time is: 3w 2h 44m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes.

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes.

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):

There will be multiple roleplay opportunities within the NASA Facility. Multiple positions and jobs will be available for those wishing to be employed from workers that are into, Clerical Work, R&D, Manufacturing, Chemistry Development, Astronaut Training Program, Facility Management, Finances and more. There will be rp in relations to NASA Research, Rocket Ships, Orbital Space Stations, UFO's,etc.

The main money part is going to be like that of Rockefeller. Citizens who gain oil will have the options to do business with us by one of two ways; Selling us the oil drums or converting the oil into Fuel and selling that to us. We on our part can accept both means of transfer to then catalog within our system. Once we reach 100 Barrels/100 Fuel Canisters we will then begin development and the creation of our rocket as the Fuel used will be converted to "Rocket Fuel". Once the rocket is confirmed and completed the Astronauts will have a set date to allow for the gathering of their crew chief, crewman, and other personnel to begin launch preparations towards the Orbital Space Station. 

z4RZFqA.jpeg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)
QNTfTBA.jpeg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)
TEKZiyN.jpeg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)
W8o2TL9.jpeg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)
Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):

There will be multiple events taking place within the City of New York. For the Department of Communications and Outreach, our PR Manager will be holding Fundraisers and events to gather donations and help the support of the citizens. Astronauts will be holding events up in the Orbital Space Station developed by our NASA Research Facility and they will also be tasked with performing routine training sessions. Security will be tasked with maintaining the security and confidentiality of the Facility perimeter and interior, as well as conducting training exercises within their conducted "shoot house". 

Chemists and Researchers will have separate labs to conduct experiments, development of plans and blueprints for future tech. Example as above is that of the Cockpit V Type 1 which is still in development.

ZtYEviy.png (1111×762) (imgur.com)

This link shows the current hierarchy and allows for those within the Management positions to host events as well as conduct various exercises to their discretion. 

Other event ideas as referenced from the photo above could be that of UFO sightings leading to a UFO "crash". Once the crash site is found, we will work alongside the NYPD to section off the area so our scientists and security teams can take reports and findings over any detail involving the crash site. Afterwards all remnants that are not retrievable will be signaled for a control burn to remove any evidence leading the site to UFO presence.

The Fundraising Events will have prizes for citizens to earn while money is donated towards the cause of Space Research, Exploration and Travel. Events involved with the PR Team will consist of and include

Bean Bag Toss, Marathon Racing, Facility Tours, and Internships that are involved with document handling, research finding, chemistry lab work and product procurement and development.
Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

The New York NASA Research Center and Facility was created in May of 1988. The Facility out in Florida being overwhelmed as is decided to place Thomas Barnett in charge of a new project, that being the Ethereal Program. The Program is tasked to instill young minds of people to join the help in showcasing their ideals and fundamentals. With this mission of NASA's space exploration developing day in and out and New York still being on the East Coast, the Florida branch thought it would be a genius idea to establish another facility just North of their current one. The recent job hunting has been excellent as multiple citizens have begun applying for multiple positions and titles within the Corporation. As days go by multiple citizens within New York are supporting of the Space Program. With donations reaching over $1 million dollars, the facility is slowly being planned and blueprints for its development are being constructed. The expected completion date for the Facility is July 1st. If for some chance the facility is not able to achieve that deadline, the date will be pushed back just one week. Upon completion of the facility all prominent members of the City will be invited for a Red Ribbon cutting event to unveil the City to the facilitated guests that have the proper permissions and clearance access to enter the facility. 

The Astronauts will prep themselves to partake in a practice simulation to showcase the progression and efforts of the NASA Research Team and Crew Team to show where the money donated, given through grants and funded from has gone to. If through choice from the Governor, the facility will abdicate and remove itself from New York if the progression, development and ideals are not in leu with the ideals and productivity of New York. 

fK9SAKh.jpeg

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
Posted (edited)

I +1 this it could add a lot of RP to the server and it might entice new people to come to the server to check it out

Edited by Sillylittlefella
Posted (edited)

-1 no just no this is so stupid we got other people who making oil applications who are honestly better and make more sense

Edited by Gent

-1 no 007, no clown college, no nasa.

btw 50+ supporters if anyone is wondering, its people who 'donated' ingame money....

Posted (edited)

-1 this is so useless, i wish i could attach a voice message of me laughing

on a real note ill give you some valid reasons why i think this app is just silly so you dont think im just hating to hate:

1. This is a MAFIA roleplay server, why would having NASA make any sort of sense

2. this application is sloppy genuinely looks like it was put together within 15 minutes, swear I had read about the same things in ur application multiple times just worded differently. I mean your "backstory" BARELY reaches the 250 word requirement.

3. I've just never seen you *actually* roleplay on this character, you're just sitting there begging people to "donate" to get that silly medal.

Edited by JJ_
  • Like 1

-1 This is fucking stupid

-1 ngl this dude cant lead a faction. + why would nasa be operating in new york. waste of space. 

• Dumb 1

-1 no, just no. The clowns made more sense than this.

+1

I've seen you a lot around the city, and all I've seen you do is peddle your pins and astronaut suit in exchange for "donations." You haven't created any roleplay at all, and only seem interested in lining your own pockets. Your application is extremely lazy, and it seems like you've counted everyone who's bought one of your pins as a supporter. From personal experience, you seem uninterested in talking with anyone if the conversation isn't you trying to sell them on one of your items, and I don't think you'd create much worthwhile roleplay even if you were accepted. There are just no systems on this server to support what you want to do.

-1 Thats all

-1 autistic obsession of space + garrysmod mafia roleplay = this dumbass application

• Agree 1

+ 1 !   Yes why TF not we already have goofy ass clowns running around

• Dumb 4
1 minute ago, CultistPriest said:

+ 1 !   Yes why TF not we already have goofy ass clowns running around

still not a faction tho, theres a difference between running an entire faction, and wearing clothing as civilians

-1, asked for government support and was denied (at least by me), as it would be absolutely retarded. Currently, as far as I have seen, its just people who launch prop "space ships" and walk around in gaudy space suits. They just minge and yell about space and NASA, this would bring 0 benefit to the server.

Posted (edited)

-1 while I respect you as a dude and I love new ideas this just seems kind of silly for a few reasons. First being that I thought NASA mainly worked out of Texas not New York, and secondly I just feel it doesn't fit into mafia rp. And I know I have a lot to say being the guy who tried to bring medical in, but that's a little different because it would still actually make sense for medical stuff to be in more than this. Maybe you should create your own server for NASA RP?

Also I wanted to have an intelligent discussion about Space AIDs and you got mad!

Edited by JamesNoellHurt
Suggestion to create own server
2 hours ago, Gent said:

-1 no just no this is so stupid we got other people who making oil applications who are honestly better and make more sense

2 hours ago, anzati1 said:

-1 no 007, no clown college, no nasa.

btw 50+ supporters if anyone is wondering, its people who 'donated' ingame money....

2 hours ago, JJ_ said:

-1 this is so useless, i wish i could attach a voice message of me laughing

on a real note ill give you some valid reasons why i think this app is just silly so you dont think im just hating to hate:

1. This is a MAFIA roleplay server, why would having NASA make any sort of sense

2. this application is sloppy genuinely looks like it was put together within 15 minutes, swear I had read about the same things in ur application multiple times just worded differently. I mean your "backstory" BARELY reaches the 250 word requirement.

3. I've just never seen you *actually* roleplay on this character, you're just sitting there begging people to "donate" to get that silly medal.

2 hours ago, Greenghost_906 said:

-1 This is fucking stupid

2 hours ago, PecanPieFan said:

-1 ngl this dude cant lead a faction. + why would nasa be operating in new york. waste of space. 

2 hours ago, Byte said:

-1 no, just no. The clowns made more sense than this.

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

I've seen you a lot around the city, and all I've seen you do is peddle your pins and astronaut suit in exchange for "donations." You haven't created any roleplay at all, and only seem interested in lining your own pockets. Your application is extremely lazy, and it seems like you've counted everyone who's bought one of your pins as a supporter. From personal experience, you seem uninterested in talking with anyone if the conversation isn't you trying to sell them on one of your items, and I don't think you'd create much worthwhile roleplay even if you were accepted. There are just no systems on this server to support what you want to do.

2 hours ago, Static said:

-1 Thats all

2 hours ago, Davis said:

-1 autistic obsession of space + garrysmod mafia roleplay = this dumbass application

1 hour ago, eopsin said:

-1, asked for government support and was denied (at least by me), as it would be absolutely retarded. Currently, as far as I have seen, its just people who launch prop "space ships" and walk around in gaudy space suits. They just minge and yell about space and NASA, this would bring 0 benefit to the server.

1 hour ago, Jæcob ッ said:

• Dumb 1

Also, I'd like to note that you were doing Hashimoto Jewelers, and once that didn't come out well because a faction that solely operates on custom jewelry-related items wouldn't pan you. You didn't even try to make it a business or any RP after that; you just kind of dumped it. And now you're doing NASA, which doesn't even make any sense. It seems like you're just hopping to trash ideas that revolve around custom ideas with no actual RP. Kinda just seems like you're trying to scam everyone for their schekles then hopping to a new idea, like all of your ideas are new ill give you credit, but if you look at it from a bigger picture, it's the same thing random custom items that haven't been done "donate to fund the business' after a week hype dies down a new idea. You make about 2m off these, and you just try to continue to grow it, and after that doesn't pan out again, as stated, you just move like you're lame, and it needs to be pointed out. (Also erm you tried to bribe someone to marry you in game which is kinda cringe)

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1

-1 what the fuck

• Dumb 1

-/+

Well the thing is that I'm not sure how a Nasa faction would do within the server but it is a very cool idea but not really worth as a faction.

Could be cool in theory but tbh it will not work

+1

Among Us

What?

PROP FLYING INC!!!!