Comrade G's Staff App

In-Game Name(s): Benito Zuccanno, Officer Finn Farva
Steam Name: Comrade G Man
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322417180/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181075726
Discord Username: comradeg
When did you first join the server: I think about a year ago, was off and on but been active everyday almost here for a few months now
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 2d 11h 25m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Every night besides Sundays and Mondays
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *  I wish to join this staff team so i can have some kind of involvement in this server. i really enjoy my time here and i have zero plans on leaving and id like to take another step here by becoming a member of the staff. I have previous experience on other servers that requires ALOT of my time which i happily gave and id like to come here and do the same for Diverge. I have staffing and Nutscript experience i learned from other servers that i believe i could continue to use to help this server. I just wanna come on the team and help out by doing my very best here with said responsibilities. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I have a lot of prior experience on other servers and never had issues staffing there. I'm always super polite and understanding with people in sits and do my best to give fair responses to whatever is going on in the sit/ticket. That being said i understand rules and standards are to be enforced and even if its friends of mine acting up the rules still apply and they would not get special treatment. The only days I'm not on are Sundays and Mondays so most of the week i can be on every night and can staff for at least 6 hours on days i work, all day if i don't work. Finally I'm easy to work with and have no issues doing what I'm told, and if its something i cant do or need help i always speak up instead of doing nothing.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Prometheus and Revenant Networks (1944 and Star Wars Nuts script RP owned by same people) I was Senior Moderator for both servers for at least 6 months each. 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say I'm at least well known in my Benito chars's group, he's my main char. Finn Farva is still kind of new still new to the PD but i plan on doing stuff with him. But with most the people i associate with in larp id say are pretty chill and like me. i haven't had any issues with anyone as far as i know ooc wise and i do my best to keep that from happening cause at the end of the day we ae all here to have fun and play a game and not to be involved in stupid drama. I'd say i'm kind of known maybe but what is known of me is hopefully all positive. 
What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: I would say just the fun interactions with random people every time I get on regardless of my Character at the time. People always have something going on from food trucks to hobo's, people actually make an effort to try and do some RP in the server and its just never a dull moment when people are doing that.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: I didn't ask anyone for a recommendation, i hate bugging people for stuff like that.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If im not involved in the situation and i notice a ticket was made for it then i would switch chars out of sight to my staff char and i would handle it like normal. If i was involved i would record it and ask in staff chat for someone to take the sit and give them the evidence and allow them to handle the sit.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would simply record any evidence i can get my hands on and then send it all up the COC to UA. After that id let them handle it and do anything they ask me to do regarding the situation.
A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: There could be bias with this in a way and I've actually been in this situation before but like i said above friend or not i don't give special treatment. ( I've banned friends for a day or two RDM before cause they been warned prior by other staff via notes) I am really nice to people in sits if their respectful and my friends know this about me but they also know I'm fair and if they act up i will use my best judgment on them depending on the severity of the issue.

• Like 1

Chill and friendly guy, app could be a bit longer but overall with training he'd fit in well. +1

+1 cool guy, app bit short but overall looks good

+1 Good app and seems like he would be a good fit for staff.  Past staff experience is also a plus.

+1 Seems like a good guy has been on the server for some time and I think he could benefit the staff team. 

+1 good guy, never had any issues or anything bad to say about him.

• Pendred unlocked this topic

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.