Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:635461734
Discord Username:morty0364
When did you first join the server: Around a year and a half ago
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3mo 1d 14h 44m

Time Zone: est
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-4 hours a day
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * The Reason I'd like to apply is because of the fact most staff don't take tickets after they meet the quota. Many people including myself have experienced long wait times when there are clearly staff on to take tickets. There were many times I was RDM'd and I would make tickets having to wait 30+ minutes or even at times not getting my ticket answered. I personally don't want people having that sort of experience anymore. So my motivation is to change the speed tickets are taken or at least at the rate they are taken.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I believe that I should be considered over other candidates because of the fact I'm on so much. Sure there are many people who have lots of game time but I'm actually interacting with people when online. I provide a great experience and interact well with any person I come across, even those I don't really get along with I deal with in a very reasonable way.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No I do not but I'm willing to learn and try my best to become a great staff member.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: yes, twice for metagame and twice for rdm, I dont have a excuse for my bans I was doing dumb things it has been a few months close to a year since my last ban and I try my best to follow the rules

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * Yes I am a well-known guy in our community. Many people would say I'm a funny guy and others would say I'm somewhat of a bully. But at the end of the day, I'm always helping out my peers.  And I would even say people like being around me.

What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: The Christmas event were santa gave drugs and class 4s

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Boomroasted, caboose, h4xx3z,toast,Mangos,darkfire,fox
-------------------------------------------------

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: if someone were to get RDM'd while I was off-duty and I wasn't involved with it I would ask/wait for them to make a ticket. And deal with it in a professional way.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:  What I would do is gather as much evidence as possible and report them for abuse. And if I didn't get evidence of it I would alert the higher staff team to be on the lookout for that person

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: I would not be biased towards a situation like this, I would let another staff member take the ticket to avoid any chances of the situation being seen as biased and if no-one was  available I would then take the ticket and try my best to deal with the situation and gather all available evidence and make a decision from there

• Like 6
  • Disagree 1

+1 Its about time he put in a staff app. Ive known Morty for awhile on Diverge, he is a good friend and player. I can picture him being a good candidate for staff.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)

-1 (idk you really, I’ve never met you before personally so I’m judging you just based off the application, you having staff recommendations is a good sign though as well)

you have two priors for metagaming. Not 1, but 2. This to me seems as a massive red flag, as well as having 2 priors for RDM as well, that’s not a great mixture looking at it. Also feels like not too much effort was put into the answers for a few of the questions. 
oh also you’re opening statement badmouthing staffs ticket numbers is a red flag for me. There’s better ways to word things like that. Also certain tickets like RDM and Metagaming tickets take considerably longer than a whitelist or PK ticket, there’s several factions into why tickets take long sometimes, hence why one of my reasons to apply was to try and mitigate that problem, giving more players another staff member to take their ticket

being online all the time also IMO isn’t a separating quality to consider someone, it just shows you have a lot of time on your hands, but that’s about it.

Edited by Demigod
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 3

Huge +1. Priors aside, I've had many RP instances with him and have never seen him act on OOC information. Only negative thing I've seen on this app is a mention of the Christmas incident, please don't bring it up again.

All jokes aside, Morty would be a great candidate for staff. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Demigod said:

-1 (idk you really, I’ve never met you before personally so I’m judging you just based off the application, you having staff recommendations is a good sign though as well)

you have two priors for metagaming. Not 1, but 2. This to me seems as a massive red flag, as well as having 2 priors for RDM as well, that’s not a great mixture looking at it. Also feels like not too much effort was put into the answers for a few of the questions. 
oh also you’re opening statement badmouthing staffs ticket numbers is a red flag for me. There’s better ways to word things like that. Also certain tickets like RDM and Metagaming tickets take considerably longer than a whitelist or PK ticket, there’s several factions into why tickets take long sometimes, hence why one of my reasons to apply was to try and mitigate that problem, giving more players another staff member to take their ticket

being online all the time also IMO isn’t a separating quality to consider someone, it just shows you have a lot of time on your hands, but that’s about it.

@morty_sigma don’t let this bring you down cause again I’ve never met you in game or over a discord call, and if the other experienced staff members are vouching for you I’ll take their word, this response is PURELY from just reading the application. If they say you’re a good guy and would make a good fit then I’ll trust them.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 3
Posted (edited)

I never thought I’d see the day…

Witerally there’s sigma in his name must I say more? +1 

nah but fr although he’s done some questionable things like I have in the past, he admits fault to them and he hasn’t really done anything dumb for a while since he became FL again  

IMG_7667.jpeg

Edited by Baselsamarah
  • Like 2
  • Funny 1

+1 would be a great addition to the staff team

• Like 2
  • Bad Spelling 1

This guy gets no hoes at all, +1

• Like 4

+1 fucking hitler goes hard 

jokes aside great person he would be a good fit 

• Like 2
  • Helpful & Informative 1

+1 for the torta slayer

image.png.d04aa0b5ac7b64787811e92986ad458e.png

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1 I have known morty for as long as i've been playing. he's a great roleplayer, person and friend. I can see him being fair minded as staff and he already has a good work ethic. He'd be a great addition to the team

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1 I am all for more people who are knowledgeable and not completely brain-dead. I believe that you will do some good for the staff team. 

• Like 2

+1 morty

• Like 2

Ain't no way you on this path..... 

+1 let him be apart of the pendretti crime family 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Good guy, used to be a beast cop but now he's a smelly Chinaman. +1

• Like 2

+1 this guy is great and has good intentions but may smell like wonton soup

• Like 2
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Mortyith would be great at being a skygod. He's experienced, unbiased, and would seek help should he ever need it. I've witnessed great rp on his other chars, predict the same as an admin. fuck you morty DIE

• Like 2

+1 don’t think I’ve interacted with u much as ur not an Italian but u seem to be smart and a lot of the community is backing your app. Looking forward to you joining the team. 

• Like 2

+1 very good application and will do well on the staff team. And very good recommendations

• Like 2

+1 I do agree with some of the comments made about his lack of experience however a lot of people don't have prior staff experience if this is all they play on GMOD. Personally I think Morty would be great for staff. He is a very disciplined person and would put legitimate effort into this role. I like the fact that he has stated he would be committed to answering tickets as he does make a valid point about current staff after hitting their quota. Looking at all of the recommendations its clear he has made an impact on this server and this would only allow him to make an even larger impact. This man has my full support - the real Greg  

• Like 2

+1 Funny guy to RP with. Has been playing the server for a long ass time so he knows the rules and how they work.

• Like 2

+1 Nice application, great attitude on and off the server.

• Like 1

Oh different Morty, I thought this was our Morty lol

+1

• Like 1

+1 this guys so cool!

• Like 1