The Ruain Collective

+1 tiocfaidh ar la

• Like 3

+1 Irish Connection, bring all three of us in to New York

• Like 4

+/-

Faction seems like it could have some potential if a lot of things were fixed but a lot of what's shown here seems very gimmicky. You seem to have put a lot of effort in but overall I see nothing that unique, the other Irish factions seem to be playing into their ethnicity far more but from the pictures you sent it really just makes you look like a Dark RP faction. Personally not what I like seeing on Mafia RP.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Chimney said:

+/-

Faction seems like it could have some potential if a lot of things were fixed but a lot of what's shown here seems very gimmicky. You seem to have put a lot of effort in but overall I see nothing that unique, the other Irish factions seem to be playing into their ethnicity far more but from the pictures you sent it really just makes you look like a Dark RP faction. Personally not what I like seeing on Mafia RP.

It is unfortunate that you feel this way, but this was expected from someone who hasn't gotten the chance to enjoy the events we run! We have every intention on being the entertainment center of the server with our fun events that we run every single week. I've never been on a DarkRP server so I don't understand the sentiment you're trying to drive at here, but if DarkRP servers are often rampant with fun loving, event running people that have rapport with their fellow friends and seek unity with people, it sounds like a good time.

I don't intend for us to be just another Irish faction to be extremely clear. I intend for us to take point as a unique roleplaying group that brings both great external and internal roleplay. We have refined things on both ends of this with our external roleplay becoming more and more popular by the day with the general public.

When we get into the new city, I hope you'll come down to one of our Collective's events as either a spectator or a participant! I hope to be able to change your mind going into the future. Have a great day and thank you for your criticisms!

• Like 2

Genesis is a great member of the community. He has already made valuable and popular contributions to the server through his entertainment business, but his addition of paintball guns. The Cult aspect sounds unique and fun. Cults are secretive, and the Irish roots and Gaelic/Celtic history lend a lot of lore to be made. Knowing his track record, he will Build something fun and engaging for us all. Genesis is a stand-up guy, who consistently brings fun and interesting experiences to all those around him

• Like 3

Thank you for submitting an application for a faction.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please create a ticket within our Discord server in the #support-request channel with a link to this application to get set up. Factions are given 1 racket and 1 property to start with, given the number of applications accepted alongside yours, there will be high demand, these will be given out on a first serve first come basis.

• Like 2