Name of Faction:#007

Number of Members (Minimum of 5):8

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc):Street Gang

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc):American

Name of Character running the faction: Jeriah Smith

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210):Lubaba24

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:710040755

Your Server playtime:week or two

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No):yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No):yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): ALL THREE OF THESE QUESTIONS RECORDED ON VIDEO RECORD BECAUSE HARD UNDERSTANDING TYPED ENGLISH: https://streamable.com/3fzbto

Edited by lubaba24
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 8
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

FORUM BANNED !!!

• Disagree 1

bru stfu no one getting forum banned dick head @Jmoorsey

• Dumb 2

+1
We need more low IQ gang bangers in the server

• Like 1

+1, good work im glad you recorded the video for the application like me and anzati said. we truly need this in the server.

• Like 2
  • Helpful & Informative 1

I cannot wait for this faction application to be accepted!!!!!!!
I am really excited for the mugging you mentioned, however I noticed you made two ban appeals in the span of 24 hours after this ban. 
image.thumb.png.784ec0fa064ff9030b4275114a3b11c4.png
Can you film a follow up video similar to the format of the last one were you explain how you will avoid breaking the rules? I think it would be best if this one was longer and maybe with camera on for easier dialogue options.

Really love the support im getting on the block everyday jus sitting and running shit but hard to not stack up pape without an real hustel an faction need onb never lame Big #007 shit always hang w them u die with them onb whole lotta gang sh yk where i be niggas never sliding i do the sliding thanks twin

• Dumb 1
1 minute ago, lubaba24 said:

Really love the support im getting on the block everyday jus sitting and running shit but hard to not stack up pape without an real hustel an faction need onb never lame Big #007 shit always hang w them u die with them onb whole lotta gang sh yk where i be niggas never sliding i do the sliding thanks twin

I am really excited! I think my favorite part of your time on the server is that you never give up! Instantly putting ban appeals and faction appeals back up after rejection is totally the way to go! 😐 

• Dumb 1

@Seansxhe told me i can put another faction one up dude he said fix grammer tho

• Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 1

if brainrot took human form. +1 for obvious reasons!

• Agree 1

+1

Similarly to the Mexican Triad faction application, this faction seems to be very realistic and has the potential to be powerful in the city and take control over the server. 

Zeus and Infamy would’ve been shaking in their boots if they heard “i run the block and cant be caught alone as im the big homie and respect me at all cost and get payed and just be dangoures” 

+1 this shit would be fire gives me kts and  Montego Bay vides  

Posted (edited)

... what? 

I can't even give you a pro or con list to help you make your application better, because there isn't an application to begin with. There is literally no backstory, or information.

uDeKqhH.png

Edited by Fox
  • Funny 1

Niggas always hating on an yn for no reason but when i see u its up their onb niggas be pussy asl hating backstabbing me but when i see u its up

• Dumb 1

huge +1, they are going to be our version of ssd 🔥

• Like 1

+1 guys, they are going places 🔥

+1 You'll definitely see me putting a character in this faction! 

+1 this application is fire can't wait to get mugged

+1 I would love to buy from the cannabis shop! Great event ideas. I also cant wait for the muggings and murder since that happened a lot in the 1900s yk?

Posted (edited)

Big #007 Shit yk where i be at in the trap house rn come speeding past the crib it might go down BIG DIAMOND SYNDICATE K FUck all them niggas betrayed me niggas be sweet asl in the trap house rn with bricks and a big ass glock niggas pussy asf if u want me dead do sum ab it yk where i beat onb keep spinning your spot and u aint doing shit niggas pussy asf BIG #007 SHIT. https://streamable.com/h08e1x IN THE TRAP RN RAPPING!! @Fox

@Jmoorsey NIGGAS PUSSY ILL @ YALL SOFTT ASS NIGGAS YK WHERE I BE ALWAYS NET DISSING @Jæcob ッ

Edited by lubaba24
  • Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Agree 1

What the fuck?

1 hour ago, lubaba24 said:

Big #007 Shit yk where i be at in the trap house rn come speeding past the crib it might go down BIG DIAMOND SYNDICATE K FUck all them niggas betrayed me niggas be sweet asl in the trap house rn with bricks and a big ass glock niggas pussy asf if u want me dead do sum ab it yk where i beat onb keep spinning your spot and u aint doing shit niggas pussy asf BIG #007 SHIT. https://streamable.com/h08e1x IN THE TRAP RN RAPPING!! @Fox

@Jmoorsey NIGGAS PUSSY ILL @ YALL SOFTT ASS NIGGAS YK WHERE I BE ALWAYS NET DISSING @Jæcob ッ

What lmfao

You need to enunciate 

Can someone kill this guy already 

-1 this is retarded af

• Dumb 1

"Whole lotta killing , whole lotta mugging"

true and real +!1 !

• Funny 1