car despawn timer change

Having only played the server for a week it is an amazing server the only thing that seems to be an issue for me is the cars despawning im understanding of the fact that it is to reduce server lag to allow things to run smoothly but haveing my car despawn inbertween the times im waiting for shipments arive is pretty annoying is there any chance it could be changed so they despawn every 25 minutes that way it allows cars to stay spawned while your talking to people and gives you enough time to get to your car when a shipment arives to be honest i would be willing to pay for this change having it as a seperate donator perk 

(excuse my poor spelling im dyslexic) 

just wait for your shipment cooldown in your car…

• Agree 1

For shizzle +1🙄

For years we suffered with performance issues at high population, and disabling cars entirely was one of the compromises we had to have in order to allow for maximum people to play at peak hours and have a smooth experience.

In the past few months we've overcame those issues, and the server itself is now able much more intensive addons, e.g, cars at peak players.

However, the issue now lies with clientside performance; FPS. Not everyone has a high end CPU, so having a low despawn timer is a compromise of having cars available in the first place. They won't despawn if you're inside of them as someone mentioned. If that timer was to be 25 minutes, there would be way too many cars around at one time, and your frames would be raped. Unfortunately with such an old game and engine, it's something we must to do for the benefit of a large part of the playerbase. Compared to where we were a year ago, having cars at 128 in the first place is a miracle.

• Agree 1