Earth2yankee char pk appeal

Name of Character: Antonio "Scarface" Viado

SteamID:76561198326507959

Your Discord ID#: 207642969958907904

Date of PK: 5/5/2024

Reason for PK: we were dealing with a situation were we had a guy under fear RP, so we brought him to the fish house on the docks, while we have him there gun shots start ringing out and i go in a spot to defend myself when then i was killed instantly. 

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: the responsible party that attacked us did not have the f3 of the guy under fear RP. they merely saw us take him there and proceeded to try and save the guy without his f3. they did vigilante justice. they guy we were dealing with was not tied up either, we had him in the ladder room leading up to the attic with the entrance door open so it wasnt a raid they just came to us guns blazing while i was talking with the guy. they guy under fear rp was not killed and they killed everyone but him.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: i dont have a pov video of the incident happening, so i tried to reach out to the admin named ADAM and this is what he told me 

evidence.PNG

• Like 5

yeah no thats not what happened. 

Hi! i was involved in the shoot out that led to your death. so, that confrontation started when your people pointed guns at us from the boat house, since we was threatened, we decided to come over and see why you decided to aim at up! when we came over to see why you fellas was pointing guns at us, one of your guys pulled on us! causing him to be shot! notice how everyones gun is on safety, apart from his. when he got shot for threatening me, the rest of you pulled your guns and started shooting our group, causing you all to get dropped. we had no knowledge of the black fella there and was simply coming over to ask why you was aiming firearms at us, you decided to shoot. nothing "vigilante" about protecting yourself!

2 hours ago, Earth2Yankee said:

they guy under fear rp was not killed and they killed everyone but him.

its almost as if the man wasnt pointing a gun at us and had his hands up, not too sure what your trying to suggest here, learn better trigger discipline :classic_happy:

image.thumb.png.d54024aeae565ab550f0e59ffb81800d.png

• Disagree 4

Hello, I was the one who PK you and your associate. So I will say my side of the situation and then give why I decided to PK you. You made a ticket about a potential metagame which I took. I then looked into this claim and got the person who was involved in the situation and got the clips needed. I found there to be no metagame whatsoever in any clips I had gotten nor did you provide any clips. I then looked at the situation again seeing that there may be cause for further investigation. This is the situation and can be confirmed by clips and evidence. You and your group as well as a white shirt walked past the scrapyard which was under supervision by the property owners and their allies. While they were on the roof you said some things that caused them to become cautious of the situation. They saw you go down to the boathouse and over their radio someone said along the lines of "There is a gaggle of Jews at the boathouse". This would lead them to go down and start an interaction with you guys. They had no weapons out on safety or anything just wanting to go inside of the property. No one owns that property and can't be owned by anyone till it's sold by the government. They wanted to go inside but your guys would not let them. This resulted in your guys pointing weapons at them which they would leave the boathouse area but stay on the docks/docks parking. They radioed for more people to come over to help and more came. Once they came back one of the guys managed to get inside with his weapon on safety. Your guys started the altercation by taking his gun off the safety and pointing at him resulting in him retaliating. You then come out of the ladder room saying "Kill that guy, Kill that guy". This means you and your guys started the altercation. Seeing as they did not shoot till their life was threatened by an active threat. Now why did you get PKed? Simply because you were holding someone under FearRP and there is solid evidence showing that you intended to have him under FearRP same with your associate in the room with you. I see no "vigilante justice" in this situation they had no intention of trying to free this guy and the reason they did not kill him was because he caused no threat. The only people who were killed in this situation were the ones with weapons out off safety. If I remember correctly there was even one of your guys who left without dying because he did not have a weapon out and did not attack. Nowhere in any clips do I hear anything about saving this guy, They saw a group of you guys with a white shirt going to the boathouse which is unowned and they wanted to investigate. The way I see it you and your associate had someone under FearRP not 10 seconds later you both died. I understand this is not an ordinary situation but myself and other staff agree. YOU had him under fearRP, YOUR guy started the altercation. Also, you were in an unowned building meaning anyone can just stumble upon you guys. This is everything I took into consideration when I decided to PK you and your associate. In my opinion, I feel there was enough there to make a final decision to PK you. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
Posted (edited)

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.

My reasoning is that the so called "Saviors" did not have prior knowledge of who the one being "mugged" was not known to the people allegedly saving them. Due to this reason its more of RDM than associates saving associates.

Edited by Youbear
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1

Will be adding a rule to mugging rules to address future situations regarding third party interventions in muggings.

18. If you intend to intervene in a mugging as an unrelated third party (you are not the mugger or mugging victims) then you must abide by server killing rules; i.e. you may not perform vigilante justice and must have a group member connection or F3 of the person you are saving in order for the kill on the mugger to be considered a PK. While intervening, provided you are not being mugged or held under fear rp yourself, you are not at major risk of pk.

A Group member is defined in the killing rules section.