PK Appeal

Name of Character: Juniper F

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198370106459

Your Discord ID#: abuggiebug

Date of PK: 4/30/28 Around midnightish

Reason for PK:  i was told i ran a group of cops over on purpose

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I don't run anyone over on purpose, I come on this server to grind and drive around in my slow Fiata. I have been guilty of ocassically hitting someone due to the wonky gmod driving controls . BUT,  There was no legal proceedings, no asking me to stop, no trying to pull me over. When i was randomly and without warning pked by a guy named Thomas. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I was told by this 'Thomas' admin who pulled me onto a roof that there was a clip but he refused to send it to me. 

• Dumb 3
  • Funny 1

this is what happens when ur an olympus main...

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2akJOGzNApaOx_/d1337L2Ib5AF?invite=cr-MSxTeG4sNzQ1MzUxMDgs

Edited by MxR
  • Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1

hi im the 1/2 who pked you. uhhh yeah you can see around the middle of the clip you are already recklessly driving, you had around 6 seconds to change your direction, that is more then enough, not only that, you then tried to flee resulting in you being shot.

next time dont crash into cops and if u do hop out the car and say sorry!

• Agree 1

oh, and heres my pov. this was 100% as mr. smith said, "beyond a shadow of a doubt" on purpose 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2akJNzkD--ytmD/d1337MOMU8Sp?invite=cr-MSxJYUksMTQ2OTAxMDYzLA

• Agree 1

Hello, I was the admin who PKed you. So first you claim you did not mean to run them over. However, in my opinion, there is no doubt in my mind that you did not mean to hit them. You saw a group of 3 cops and decided I will run them over and nothing would happen. Speeding off and not stopping. In my eyes that gives cops a reason to justify killing you considering it was on purpose. You had ample time to change course to not hit them and I honestly believe that you tried to hit all of them but failed. You only attempted to turn your car about 10 feet after hitting one of the officers. I also got a second opinion on this PK to make sure it was the right call and the other staff member agreed with me. I think the argument you made after was "Why did you not warn me" and "I just come on here to OOC drive around" Not any real reason was stated besides the controls are finicky. No claiming you lagged or any other performance issue. Good luck with this appeal.   

• Agree 2

In the video provided by the PKing officer or one of the officers who shot, it is clear you attempted with intent to run them over  with no attempt to turn away, stop etc you simply attempted to run over a group of cops and got killed, these are the consequences to your actions, as to no legal proceedings, what do you think would happen when you try to kill cops? 

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

• Agree 1