Faction creation

Cartel De Leon does not support this fake Cartel Triad -1 

Screenshot 2023-11-10 070813.png

On 4/28/2024 at 12:01 AM, Fernadoshotdog said:

didnt ask monkey hop off the  dick

This application is far below the standard that is needed. Playtime is very low to run a faction. Also, your attitude towards others seems to me that you don't understand the gravity of your application. Unless you pull a miracle out of your ass and somehow make this application look 10x better, and convince us that you are capable of running a faction. Then you might have a shot with UA but I find that very unlikely. 

I wish you the best of luck hopefully you can do better the next cycle if you don't get accepted

Edited by Thomas
  • 3 weeks later...

Name was already used by an existing faction. Poor faction backstory, little to no RP examples given, has been banned for item transfer while application has been up. No edits or further comments were made to the application.

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.