Jump to content

Clothes dissapear when standing back up from a seat


Recommended Posts

Sometimes when you have been sitting down and you stand back  up all your cosmetics turn invisible, So you just become a floating head.

Link to comment

And then they come back after a bit DEAL WITH IT

bubblepass.jpeg

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, AlogBok said:

And then they come back after a bit DEAL WITH IT

bubblepass.jpeg

But there is a good 30 ish seconds where I’m fully nude at an all clothed meeting. I’m kind of on thin ice with this one from previous incidents so this does affect my roleplay.

 

also I’m already a bottom shotta so if some minge or whatever jumps up from their chair and starts hitting me I have to follow around a floating head forever when I’m already at a significant disadvantage because of my inability to gmod pvp

thanks! *brofist*

  • Like 1
Link to comment

if you right click a ring you have equipped you can press equip again and it insta fixes it

Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...