Donny Pericolo Schmidt Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Sometimes when you have been sitting down and you stand back up all your cosmetics turn invisible, So you just become a floating head. Link to comment
AlogBok Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago And then they come back after a bit DEAL WITH IT Link to comment
Cam Posted 20 minutes ago Share Posted 20 minutes ago 38 minutes ago, AlogBok said: And then they come back after a bit DEAL WITH IT But there is a good 30 ish seconds where I’m fully nude at an all clothed meeting. I’m kind of on thin ice with this one from previous incidents so this does affect my roleplay. also I’m already a bottom shotta so if some minge or whatever jumps up from their chair and starts hitting me I have to follow around a floating head forever when I’m already at a significant disadvantage because of my inability to gmod pvp thanks! *brofist* Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now