Mrbah Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago Kind of got back into civvy larping a bit and I was just wondering, what temp and humidity should I actually be growing the weed on? Link to comment
Faith Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 1 hour ago, Hoovis said: Find out IC blah blah blah  23.7°C, 55% humidity - this is what worked when i tried growing around a year ago, i cant promise the values havent been updated but worth a shot Link to comment
JJ_ Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Roleplay is dead and you people killed it. 1 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago I'm gonna put you in my forum post! Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now