Mrbah Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Kind of got back into civvy larping a bit and I was just wondering, what temp and humidity should I actually be growing the weed on? Link to comment
Faith Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Hoovis said: Find out IC blah blah blah  23.7°C, 55% humidity - this is what worked when i tried growing around a year ago, i cant promise the values havent been updated but worth a shot Link to comment
JJ_ Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Roleplay is dead and you people killed it. 1 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 16 minutes ago Share Posted 16 minutes ago I'm gonna put you in my forum post! Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now