Sleep2311 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Name of Character: Ivan Medvedev Character ID: I dont know it or how to find it im sorry. SteamID: 76561198851630564 Your Discord ID#: Sleep2311 Date of PK: 9/30/2026 Reason for PK: I don't know. I fell asleep at my desk and woke up to being dead. I was in a locked apartment that no one except Popov had access to, anyone who would've wanted to kill me couldn't. I carried out a pk hours earlier in the night, is it possible for me to have starved to death while afk and the timer for being able to be pked never got undone? Please give me insight to what has happened ive really enjoyed my time here so far. Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I don't think any of the options for why I might be pked makes sense. I want this appealed but at the very least know what happened If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: Link to comment
velocity Posted 56 minutes ago Share Posted 56 minutes ago (edited) 9 minutes ago, Sleep2311 said: I was in a locked apartment that no one except Popov had access to, anyone who would've wanted to kill me couldn't. While I am admittedly not involved in the situation, I think you can get a sense as to who killed you if you read this section again... Edited 56 minutes ago by velocity Link to comment
Sleep2311 Posted 49 minutes ago Author Share Posted 49 minutes ago Yes and no. Anyone that knew the code was higher ups that I severely doubt would have killed me. Link to comment
Sleep2311 Posted 48 minutes ago Author Share Posted 48 minutes ago Found my Char Id: 208386 Link to comment
Santana Posted 25 minutes ago Share Posted 25 minutes ago 38 minutes ago, Sleep2311 said: Name of Character: Ivan Medvedev Character ID: I dont know it or how to find it im sorry. SteamID: 76561198851630564 Your Discord ID#: Sleep2311 Date of PK: 9/30/2026 Reason for PK: I don't know. I fell asleep at my desk and woke up to being dead. I was in a locked apartment that no one except Popov had access to, anyone who would've wanted to kill me couldn't. I carried out a pk hours earlier in the night, is it possible for me to have starved to death while afk and the timer for being able to be pked never got undone? Please give me insight to what has happened ive really enjoyed my time here so far. Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I don't think any of the options for why I might be pked makes sense. I want this appealed but at the very least know what happened If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: It has happened in the past that after a PK you still remain active even after the timer is up. Good chance you died to starvation and it PK'D you. 1 Link to comment
Sleep2311 Posted 14 minutes ago Author Share Posted 14 minutes ago I appreciate the insight. I’m figuring it’s something like that tbh Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now