Big Pete Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Your Name: Big Hank Games SteamID:76561199092648571 Staff Member involved:yugi What was blacklisted from you?: pet flags Reason for blacklist (if given): bomb threats and prop abuse Why should it be returned?: I have carefully read the rules and guidelines on how to properly use props in character and have reflected on how I have acted with my pet flags and deeply apologize for my actions I hope to be able to prove that I can be trusted with pet flags again and show that I have learned from the terrible mistake I made and hope to contribute to the roleplay community Edited 58 minutes ago by Big Pete 1 Link to comment
Big Pete Posted 57 minutes ago Author Share Posted 57 minutes ago I can assure that the actions i have taken will not occur again and apologize to the admins who had to deal with said actions and hope to be able to move on and continue with proper and fair roleplay scenarios Link to comment
calink Posted 10 minutes ago Share Posted 10 minutes ago (edited) Players appeal was denied 5 days ago. Your flag appeal has been reviewed and denied. We have determined this blacklist to be reasonable and/or justified. Ensure you have read our Server Rules. Edited 10 minutes ago by calink Link to comment
Recommended Posts