Big Pete Posted 23 minutes ago Share Posted 23 minutes ago (edited) Your Name: Big Hank Games SteamID:76561199092648571 Staff Member involved:yugi What was blacklisted from you?: pet flags Reason for blacklist (if given): bomb threats and prop abuse Why should it be returned?: I have carefully read the rules and guidelines on how to properly use props in character and have reflected on how I have acted with my pet flags and deeply apologize for my actions I hope to be able to prove that I can be trusted with pet flags again and show that I have learned from the terrible mistake I made and hope to contribute to the roleplay community Edited 3 minutes ago by Big Pete 1 Link to comment
Big Pete Posted 1 minute ago Author Share Posted 1 minute ago I can assure that the actions i have taken will not occur again and apologize to the admins who had to deal with said actions and hope to be able to move on and continue with proper and fair roleplay scenarios Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now