Jump to content

Rev. Peter Raviolis appeal


Recommended Posts

Your Name: Big Hank Games

SteamID:76561199092648571

Staff Member involved:yugi

What was blacklisted from you?: pet flags

Reason for blacklist (if given): bomb threats and prop abuse

Why should it be returned?: I have carefully read the rules and guidelines on how to properly use props in character and have reflected on how I have acted with my pet flags and deeply apologize for my actions I hope to be able to prove that I can be trusted with pet flags again and show that I have learned from the terrible mistake I made and hope to contribute to the roleplay community 

Edited by Big Pete
  • Agree 1
Link to comment

I can assure that the actions i have taken will not occur again and apologize to the admins who had to deal with said actions and hope to be able to move on and continue with proper and fair roleplay scenarios 

Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...