DopeAsRoe Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Pendred should give himself every badge on the forums, so that I know how to obtain each one. 1 Link to comment
Mickey Lunestra Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 my biggest shame is the trapped badge 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted September 22 Author Share Posted September 22 Just now, Mickey Lunestra said: my biggest shame is the trapped badge I dont know how I dont have it. I log in every singe day. 2 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted September 22 Author Share Posted September 22 4 minutes ago, Bullets said: I got a bunch thank you for your contribution 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted September 22 Author Share Posted September 22 I wonder why I don't have this badge. 1 Link to comment
Canadian-bacon Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Your general has arrived... 5 Link to comment
Akira Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 2 hours ago, DopeAsRoe said: I wonder why I don't have this badge. cuz you are posting stuff in General Discussion instead of the suggestions section 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted September 24 Author Share Posted September 24 On 9/22/2026 at 7:29 PM, Akira said: cuz you are posting stuff in General Discussion instead of the suggestions section all those screenshots were from suggestions Link to comment
Omerta Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago On 9/22/2026 at 5:12 PM, Canadian-bacon said: Your general has arrived... Damn. Some still don’t have explanations how to obtain them. RIP gotta FOOOC. Link to comment
Canadian-bacon Posted 17 minutes ago Share Posted 17 minutes ago Those are assigned not earned thats why Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now