Noar's Staff Application

In-Game Name(s): Julian K. Domain, Oliver Fynch, Hoap Giodanni

Steam Name: 31B PFC Tyreece

Steam Profile Link: Link

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165157430

Discord Username: BDGTyreece

When did you first join the server: I believe that my first connection was in 2021, started playing seriously in 2022

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2+ weeks easily. I don't know the exact time because I am unable to connect to the server for another 3-4 days. (Weekend drill)

Time Zone: CST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I am in the national guard and am busy 1 weekend a month and 3 weeks every summer. I am a college student w/ homework but any chance that I get I play on the server which is quite often (Well over 4ish days a week)

Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes, I do.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes, very well.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes, I do.

-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My reason for wanting to join the staff team is very simple and that is I have gotten to the point in the server again where I have ran into a roadblock and joining the staff team again can fix this block. I have seen a lot of staff on the server recently and I have been loving the activity. I am a PD main and feel the need that we need more PD mains in the staff team, I know there are a few but with the new city coming soon I know that we will need more competent staff. I have been apart of this server and have staff 2 times once being on Miami and being removed because Miami died and the other I had to go to basic training and didn't have time for the server. I loved staffing for the server before and I know that I can make an excelent memeber to the staff team. With summer coming soon and me ending college I will have a lot more free time for the server and am willing to spend a lot of time on the server.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I should be accepted over other candidates because I have previous experience staffing on this server and many other servers in my past. I have played this server for a lot of my GMOD experience and have a lot of time getting to know the community and making my name well known. I am a friendly figure and I can positively say that is what I am mainly known for. I was the only player on Miami that would constantly put in hours and would be the only person on there for HOURS and when someone joined they would always be welcomed. I know how to use the staff commands very well and will not need any help doing tickets and will have minimal questions for my mentors. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 
- Diverge | Moderator x2 (Full length of Miami, and a few months in NYC)
- Icefuse MRP | Head Admin (2017-2022) of and on

- Icefuse CWRP | Admin (About 4 months in 2022)
- Venoumous Gaming | Head Manager (2016-2017)
- Infinity Networks WW1 RP | Forums Manager (2-3 months full length of server)

- Galatic Networks | Co-Owner (4 months full length of server)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I have not.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I would say that I am well known at least in the PD stide of things because I was DCoD of the department before I had to leave for basic training in July of 2023. I was the underboss in Gulfo, Medaline, and Los Zetas before the great Cartel vs. Italian war. I was staff on the server as I said previously and accepted a lot of tickets and the community got to know me very well. I was also the Fire Arms commissioner as well and ADA for a long period of time. My PD career is what made me known on the server because how active and calm minded I am compared to a lot of other people and have an amazing temper not getting upset or taking sides with someone. I was the IA Captain in Miami and in the NYPD getting my name very well known on the server.

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: My favorite part of Diverge is when I was DCoD of the NYPD because this was the highest rank I have receieved in the server and this meant a lot and I knew that I could do a lot holding this title being in charge of all the bereus making sure that they are all doing good things and can fix things when they need to be fixed. I also loved the Miami map because everything about that map was fantastic visually and I had plenty of good memories due to this amazing community. I also loved being Firearms commissioner because this was my first city job other than PD and I took this job very seriously and made it the most active government job in the city. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No, but I am close with a few staff members.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I am off duty I would wait for another staff to take the ticket if there are active staff on-duty. If the ticket has been up for over a minute that is way to long and needs to be dealt with. At this point in time I will swap to my staff char and then accept the ticket once I am on the staff char not a second before. Once I have accepted the ticket I will noclip to the admin boxes and ask what the problem is and request a video of said RDM and once I have seen the evidence I will then bring the person being reported and ask them their side of the story and if it doesn't line up with the video then they will be noted, and jailed for RDM for 10mins

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: No matter the severity, abusing your powers is still abusing. The person that is abusing will be reported to UA and they will be given evidence of the abuse and UA will take it from there.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: If I know someone in the ticket for some reason I could be biased towards I will ask another staff member to take the ticket for any sort of conflict of interest. Even though I know for a fact I will not be biased, another staff member will need to be notified to take the ticket and will need to prove my reason why I can not take it. I know that I will be in punished staff wised if I were to take the ticket so anything not to cause problems.

• Like 1

+1 Know this guy from Military RP and around the server. He is a good guy and will be a good addition to the staff team. 

• Funny 1

havent met this fella icly but the effort in the app is there and he seems experienced

seems like a good fit! +1

• Funny 1

Great guy, experienced RPer, great cop and overall a solid guy. Would be an amazing fit for staff. +1

• Funny 1

+Support

Capable and just person.

• Funny 1

Never met you but seems like you cross all the boxes, wish you luck

+1

• Funny 1

+1 Go ESU!

• Funny 1

+1 my little huckleberry ham is coming out of retirement! 

• Dumb 2

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.