Sauerkraut Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Of course I am writing this because of the current date, but since it is the 90's it's a bit strange that such an iconic part of NYC's skyline is nowhere to be found. Not for the purpose of any gay 9/11 jokes but just as like a cool addition based on the time period (I am making this suggestion because @Jason Frudnick was too nervy) Not my suggestion btw 1 Link to comment
Sauerkraut Posted September 12 Author Share Posted September 12 -1 what typa dork ahh suggestion is this Link to comment
calink Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 You were not afraid to post this in suggestions Link to comment
Kavallero Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I will find you and I will kill you, motherfucker. 1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now