Fritz Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Diverge anthem: [verse 1] Larp softly love Get out of bed and on PC Another day of faction beef that's OOC Another coup, another day Grinding for the don a whole workday [Chorus] Larp colored days, don't see the sun r/rateme said that i'm a one [verse 2] Larp softly love And now i'm waiting in the queue Can't afford drip Because my faction's drug is Q I’m in the alley, I see my prey I mugged a wop, he pulled, and he is now PKed [Chorus] Larp colored days, don't see the sun r/rateme said that i'm a one [verse 3] Larp softly love I hope today is when i’m made They took me to a place and then I was PKed My life is yours and all because You came into my world with larp so softly larp 1 1 2 Link to comment
Trak Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 Consider not being here anymore homeboy 1 Link to comment
Jason Frudnick Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 Will pendred let him crack? 1 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 can we send these people to union city 1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now