• In-Game Name(s): Jairzinho

• Steam Name: Bellingham 

• Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276591318/

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158162795

• Discord Username: bohussain4

• When did you first join the server: 2 Weeks ago 

• Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): Approximately 4 days 

• Time Zone: GMT +3

• How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: In a day I can be available for 6 hours till 8 hours.

• Have you read the rules?: Yes, indeed.

• Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

• Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? Yes and I will even get more than 20 hopefully weekly! (Unless you have posted a valid LOA):
• Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes.

• Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes, I’m being honest on everything I said, and will always be honest.

•What is your motivation/reason for applying? At first when I joined MafiaRP I really wasn’t familiar with  the people and how they RP, but after few days I started to blend in with the server, I even became a cop on the server. What really motivate on the server is that the people in it they do really roleplay and they don’t minge like the other servers I have tried out. The reason I want to join the staff team is that I really have a great knowledge on being a staff I have became a staff in plenty of servers before, and I’m really familiar with the commands and how to help new players and how to deal with sits.

• Why should you be considered over other candidates? I consider myself over the other people, that is because I have played on the server for 4 days and I will play even more, and I really have great experience with the admin commands. I’m willing to be a part of the staff team because I’m willing to play on this server for a really long time, because I do really love role playing on the server with the people in it.

• Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I used to be a staff in Xenon I used to be a Manager. Gaminglight I used to be an Admin. I forgot the name but I used to be a Head Admin in a deathrun server. And that’s it tbh.

• Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No I haven’t.

• Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I honestly don’t know if people recognise me that much on the server because I’m playing as a cop more than as a mafia member, and I would say my reputation is pretty good as I haven’t had a beef with people on the server from before. But I will be joining the buffalino crew I used to be in the imperial mafia.

• What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far? Growing weed and role playing as cop and bust drug dealers on the server.

• Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No.

• Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this? I would make a ticket explaining what happened, and type in the admin chat that I’m a witness onto what happened, but once I do a ticket I cannot claim it because it will seem biased for people and this is not how things really work. I would also try to get a clip on what happened since I would be a witness in this situation.

• You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do? Talk to his/her higher ups if there’s, if there isn’t I would talk to the owner about him/her and provide the owner with a clip of the admin abuser. And I will try talk to the admin abuser to not abuse his/her power because this won’t be a good reputation for the server.

• A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias? I would honestly handle the situation as a man, like be honest with the admin, and I won’t take the ticket I would make someone else handle it. If I tend to rdm my member faction as a joke and they didn’t take it as a joke I would be honest on what I did and I would take the warning. With an apology to the admins that it won’t happen again.

I will be the first to respond.

As of right now I don't believe you are someone who should be a staff member on this server. There are several factors that "I" personally consider and the way you have addressed them are clear indicators upon them.

• Firstly you have joined just 2 weeks ago. In my fairest opinion I know others who have been here months if not longer who, are not and have not applied for staff due to not comprehending certain rules even with the playtime they have.
  • Second. You say around 4 days, you are unsure even though in the question it states to use "!time" ingame to figure this out, ex: "Your total time is 1w 6d 25m." This is mine.
  • Third. You reason for consideration if I am completely honest is both bland, as well as simplistic.. it doesn't set you apart from any of the others that are playing on here. Most players on here already play that amount per day if not more. You are needing something more to set yourself apart from the rest of us players.

As stated in my Honest Opinion I do not believe you are cut out to be staff on this server. Very little playtime, just joined recently and wanting to be a staff member in which with me comes out almost as a Red Flag. And nothing to set you apart from other players.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

imo, you need more time to become a staff member. More information would be good as well. -1

• Agree 1

You need more playtime on the server in my opinion, And more information on your app would be nice. 

• Agree 1

get some more play time and come back with a better application

• Agree 1

agree with above! 2 weeks isnt much!

• Agree 1

-1 Get some more time on the server it takes a lot of in-game knowledge that's not fully in the rules to understand lots of situations so its important that you have a good amount of time and experience on the server.

• Agree 1

personally a -1. Low playtime and didn't even take the time to load into the server to get an exact number instead of "approximately"

• Agree 1
On 4/25/2024 at 7:59 PM, Marzii said:

personally a -1. Low playtime and didn't even take the time to load into the server to get an exact number instead of "approximately"

its not ignorance, probably just eagerness. 

• Agree 1

More playtime needed try again at 5 or 6 days. (N)

• Agree 1

Play time is a big deal but its not a deal breaker. All because you only got 4 days worth of play time does not mean I'm going to -support your app. I would like to know more about you since I have never met you it would give me a picture of who you are. I don't recognize you which is not a bad thing or a good thing you just don't stick out to me and I'm in PD as well. Spell checking your app is also good so I would do your app in like a google doc next time.

NEUTRAL

• Agree 1

Would be epic if the applicant could reply to the existing response and update them with what his current playtime is now

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.