Return of Fuel Consumption!

It might not matter much anymore since there will only be one gas station in the new map, but seeing a return of fuel consumption from the mafia servers-of-old would be nice.

Not only does it add immersion into the roleplay but it could also be a passive money sink for the economy in the range of three to four figures. Consumption could be influenced by the speed and luxuriousness of the car as well (fast and modern 2010s cars cost more to maintain than poor people cars!)

Not quite sure what it would take for this to be added though. Just a thought!

• Like 5
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

"Poor people cars" lol +1

• Like 1

i feel like its kinda just an annoying gimmick. would be more of a bother but shrug

This would make my soundboard sound for filling up a gas tank actually useful. Maybe not four figure gas prices, pretty please

+1

pls no:(

only recently was it removed, because cars would just stop working and no one knew what it did.

you could never actually re-fill your car and everytime you respawned the car, it would give all your fuel back.

IN MY OPINION, if it returned, it'd have to be fully implemented as so. Cars drain fuel from driving. Cars fuel amount is saved to stop respawning it to get it full. Gas pumps OR gas items to refill cars far away from the station.

• Agree 2

Me when I drive a truck to a gas station to refuel only to be told that it got turned into a restaurant 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I would love this and it would add hella rp

• Dumb 1
2 minutes ago, Baselsamarah said:

I would love this and it would add hella rp

Me when my 'hella rp' is get out of car, hit e on gas pump, hit fill, return to car.

Shut up 

1 minute ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Me when my 'hella rp' is get out of car, hit e on gas pump, hit fill, return to car.

Shut up 

Hella rp could lead to you getting out of your car, filling it, and returning to your car and driving off,

but it could also add to police chase rp, and pk preparation rp

examples:

getting chased by the police and your tank runs empty, you have to improvise 

you’re a cop/hitman in pursuit and your car is empty aka not prepared

im sure there are other examples of rp this may generate other than the 3 we were able to list 

Fuck no because I know for a fact y'all will overprice that shit

this just seems annoying, imo, this isnt really considered rp

• Like 1

your car will despawn anyway by the time you need to get gas because of inactivity so I think its pointless to have a fuel system at the state we are currently in. -1

• Like 1

I mean I think that it would be more of a hassle than a fix. I think we need to put time and effort into other things that could work on the server. 

Kind of on the fence with the suggestion

I think it could either be annoying or good interactable RP.  

If it's implemented as just 'press e to fill up' then I think it'll just become annoying, if there could be RP involved, i.e oil factions could work as gas pump attendee's and had some sort of influence over the price of gas, then I think it would be interesting.

• Like 1