Character PK Appeal

Name of Character: Billy Kibbler 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56472654

Your Discord ID#: qkrs

Date of PK: 06/04/2024

Reason for PK: Wasn't given a reason so idk

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:

Well I was never given a proper reason but the only 2 reasons for me and my friends PK I can think of are

1. Me disrespecting someone in the faction which isnt reason enough for PK - "The person in question, must have repeatedly done something to directly harm you, the family, or another member of the family. Unwarranted Harm in a financial (+7,500$) or repeated physical way, there has to be tangible damages, disrespect is not a reason to kill someone." 

2. Leaving another faction without asking permission (I told the faction leader before leaving but even if I didnt, I was an associate in the previous faction so I cant be PKed for leaving the faction since im not made man+ - "If they have left the gang/family without approval from the leader, while holding the position of made man+ (or appropriate equivalent), they may be subject to a PK. Entry level associates who are not made or deeply committed to the organization may leave without harm as their position is low and they know very little."

If another reason is given in this post i'll happily dispute it or accept it if its valid, but I also want to know the reasoning behind PKing my friends character simply for having the same last name as me? He wasnt even involved in any disrespect from what i've seen and was barely even in the server for a few days.

Also should mention the only reason I was still on the server late enough to get PKed was because I was told OOC and IC that I'm getting promoted so I agreed to stay up longer for it....

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: Maybe the staff member that oversaw the PK can send a screenshot of the "reason" that was given for the PK for context, but other than that I cant think of any evidence I would need to provide.

Edited by qkrs

hey so im the admin who pked you and your friend. so the reasoning behind this pk was yours actions and when the ticket was made i went more in depth asking about causes and I was shown a video of you openly talking about trading drugs and talking about prices in public and was told how you two had caused issues on the scale of mingeing. When you join a faction you get a little pop-up on your screen that basically says "The Don has the right to order your death at any point in time for reasons they see fit." If you click the button that says "I accept and understand the risks." You are accepting the possibility that your life can become forfeit at any given moment.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Yuki said:

hey so im the admin who pked you and your friend. so the reasoning behind this pk was yours actions and when the ticket was made i went more in depth asking about causes and I was shown a video of you openly talking about trading drugs and talking about prices in public and was told how you two had caused issues on the scale of mingeing. When you join a faction you get a little pop-up on your screen that basically says "The Don has the right to order your death at any point in time for reasons they see fit." If you click the button that says "I accept and understand the risks." You are accepting the possibility that your life can become forfeit at any given moment.

So because I mentioned C and H in a public area that warrants an instant PK? I thought a one-time incident is not valid for PK according to the faction PK rules? Someone from that faction messaged me about that OOC on discord and started insulting me but whatever. Could you tell me what exactly we did that was "mingey"? that seems like an OOC issue not an IC issue. Also how does me talking about drugs equate to someone else that wasnt even there getting PKed? I also dont understand why we have server rules about PKing if you're saying people can PK their own faction members whenever they want.

Edited by qkrs

On multiple occasions you’ve disrespected hierarchy, noting this final quote before your death. 

“There is a manager on whom hasn’t been on for a week, come give your F3 & meet him.” 

Your response. “I’m not going out of my way for some dumbass, no thanks he can find me.” 

Arguing about your F3 with my LTs?

Talking about drugs in public?

Telling the French that your going to war them😂

oh god I don’t even know where to start! The infamous “I shouldn’t have been pkd.” 
note, I’ve killed people for less. You got multiple chances and STILL wanted be a smart ass retard with an attitude. 

You also were DM’d to NOT be retarded by a separate LT aswell & clearly that didnt help convince you any. 

Your lucky I didn’t blacklist you from the entire alliance for being a complete troll minge. -1, your a goober, thanks for inspiring me to make a new forum account.

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, qkrs said:

So because I mentioned C and H in a public area that warrants an instant PK? I thought a one-time incident is not valid for PK according to the faction PK rules? Someone from that faction messaged me about that OOC on discord and started insulting me but whatever. Could you tell me what exactly we did that was "mingey"? that seems like an OOC issue not an IC issue. Also how does me talking about drugs equate to someone else that wasnt even there getting PKed? I also dont understand why we have server rules about PKing if you're saying people can PK their own faction members whenever they want.

first of all your not allowed to say illegal stuff in public so yeah

34 minutes ago, Jxy3 said:

On multiple occasions you’ve disrespected hierarchy, noting this final quote before your death. 

“There is a manager on whom hasn’t been on for a week, come give your F3 & meet him.” 

Your response. “I’m not going out of my way for some dumbass, no thanks he can find me.” 

Arguing about your F3 with my LTs?

Talking about drugs in public?

Telling the French that your going to war them😂

oh god I don’t even know where to start! The infamous “I shouldn’t have been pkd.” 
note, I’ve killed people for less. You got multiple chances and STILL wanted be a smart ass retard with an attitude. 

You also were DM’d to NOT be retarded by a separate LT aswell & clearly that didnt help convince you any. 

Your lucky I didn’t blacklist you from the entire alliance for being a complete troll minge. -1, your a goober, thanks for inspiring me to make a new forum account.

They said theres "someone" that hasnt been on in a week, never mentioned manager and I didn't call them a dumbass, I just said im not going out of my way to find them. Don't remember arguing over F3? I just don't know every person that approaches me asking who I am in public. Never told the French im going to war them, you're making random things up. Calling me a troll minge for what you listed is hilarious considering people in your faction are running around calling each other f*ggots and n***ers constantly while shooting random things, but hey do what you want bud I just wanted an actual reason for the PK.

The way you replied to this shows your immaturity more than anything so I'm actually kinda glad I got out of your group LOL, also you still didn't explain why you PKed the other guy that did none of the stuff you listed...

I'm not seeing anything wrong with this PK if they are saying you did all of that and gave you a warning then the reasoning is fine, and I haven't seen any rule breaks so the PK will stand 

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.