garbage trucks and other jobs

more civi job for more of a realistic type of jobs like garbage man, factory workers, more legal civi own jobs stuff like that 

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1

i have a crazy idea..... maybe... just maybe... make a legal faction application https://divergenet.works/forum/18-factions-applications/

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

that would require a lot of work for little return, just make a faction app

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

+1 more passive rp would be fun and I feel like would add to the server

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
20 minutes ago, JamesNoellHurt said:

+1 more passive rp would be fun and I feel like would add to the server

why not just have them make factions? I'd argue theres much more rp with that.

Edited by Seansx
11 minutes ago, Seansx said:

why not just have them make factions? I'd argue theres much more rp with that.

Faction apps don't always get accepted, but yeah in most cases I agree just make a faction, but if he wants things like a garbage truck added for RP I feel like that'd be more of a speedy delivery type job if that makes sense. Like new beginner jobs other than the taxi and speedy delivery would just be cool. I figured he was talking more about government jobs such as sanitation and whatnot.

+1

If you have lots of players and an interesting enough job ("legal racket") then sure a player-run faction makes the most sense. But if the income is low compared to everything else (Speedy Delivery level income) and if the job is only meant for new players to get some money to start off with, then I think it should be an NPC job.

Edited by bingus
  • Like 4
18 hours ago, Seansx said:

i have a crazy idea..... maybe... just maybe... make a legal faction application https://divergenet.works/forum/18-factions-applications/

Dude look at the taxi job, speedy delivery drivers, and city workers jobs. Theyre not factions made by people, thats what the @Micky2DEvito is trying to say here. I also support this have more jobs that new players can join into can really help retain and teach some of the basics of the server just by existing. 

• Like 2