In-Game Name(s): Senior Officer John Romano/Rocco Moretti
Steam Name: Canadian War Criminal
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199392460487/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:716097379
Discord Username: thesoren55555
When did you first join the server: A long time about last year 7/10/2023
Total playtime on our Servers (Do ! time in-game): 2w 1d 16h 20m
Time Zone: PTS
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Weekends 10 hours and weekdays 5 hours
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: I am a cop so yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): I do
Are you familiar with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: None sorry never been staff before
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: I understand
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterisk and required a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I am motivated to apply for staff because I feel that I can provide clearance and guidance for the team. Also, I have never been a staff and I would like to know how things work. I would like to know how to operate the systems work and figure out how to manage people around. I feel like I could bring new ideas to the city and have new people know what is happening. Lastly, I would like to be closer to this server.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I feel that you can choose the other candidates over me if they have more experience or a better work ethic, but I am just here to learn and hopefully prove that learning for the server. I will also show 100% of my skills to provide for a project. I can see if you choose another candidate that are better at doing stuff than me like explaining what I am talking about. I'll give all my strength and energy to this server and you all will give me kindness back. That is all I can say to make you belive that I should be considered.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position, and how long): none
Have you been banned from any of our servers before? If so, why?: Ltarp, 8 months ago for (1-day ban) and Fail rp/ Metagame a year ago (1-day ban)
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *A lot of police are glad that I am a police officer. Like Maggy Finch and Hamir Ambdul maybe. Cadets I hired and just Some friends on cop chars. Also, X. Zubia Is a good one. Lastly, there is Dajuan Baltimore that bluds a crip.
What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ixhTXaEmiMo9z_sq7?invite=cr-MSxPYVgsMjY0ODA2ODYzLA
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Sammy Saffron (maybe)
Problem-Solving
Step by step, detail exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Make a clip of it and call staff and if there is no staff make a ticket on forms or just not call staff.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Make a clip and report him to forms or the discord to a higher admin.
A member of your faction/friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: I am a fair person if someone that I know like Maggy for example make a ticket and if I take it I will not pick any sides and check logs to see If the statement is true.
---------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Canadian-War-Criminal
Missed a ban reason
  • Disagree 3
16 minutes ago, Canadian-War-Criminal said:

and Fail rp a year ago (1-day ban)

It was Metagame AND FailRP.

For the application, it seems low effort and as well as in some parts, you didn't even meet the 5 minimum sentences.  I've never heard you use your mic ever.

Edited by Bullets
adding
  • Agree 1

i have never heard you with a working microphone, the only time i heard your microphone you sounded like r2d2

Edited by GlamourPunk
  • Funny 1

I got one that is working now

4 hours ago, Canadian-War-Criminal said:

I got one that is working now

also didn’t you erp with an officer???😭

Edited by GlamourPunk

hey we already have a @Canadian-bacon

• Funny 2

-1 this guys mic broke my ear drums 

• Funny 1
4 hours ago, Canadian-War-Criminal said:

In-Game Name(s): Senior Officer John Romano/Rocco Moretti
Steam Name: Canadian War Criminal
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199392460487/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:716097379
Discord Username: thesoren55555
When did you first join the server: A long time about last year 7/10/2023
Total playtime on our Servers (Do ! time in-game): 2w 1d 16h 20m
Time Zone: PTS
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Weekends 10 hours and weekdays 5 hours
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: I am a cop so yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): I do
Are you familiar with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: None sorry never been staff before
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: I understand
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterisk and required a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I am motivated to apply for staff because I feel that I can provide clearance and guidance for the team. Also, I have never been a staff and I would like to know how things work. I would like to know how to operate the systems work and figure out how to manage people around. I feel like I could bring new ideas to the city and have new people know what is happening. Lastly, I would like to be closer to this server.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I feel that you can choose the other candidates over me if they have more experience or a better work ethic, but I am just here to learn and hopefully prove that learning for the server. I will also show 100% of my skills to provide for a project. I can see if you choose another candidate that are better at doing stuff than me like explaining what I am talking about. I'll give all my strength and energy to this server and you all will give me kindness back. That is all I can say to make you belive that I should be considered.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position, and how long): none
Have you been banned from any of our servers before? If so, why?: Ltarp, 8 months ago for (1-day ban) and Fail rp/ Metagame a year ago (1-day ban)
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *A lot of police are glad that I am a police officer. Like Maggy Finch and Hamir Ambdul maybe. Cadets I hired and just Some friends on cop chars. Also, X. Zubia Is a good one. Lastly, there is Dajuan Baltimore that bluds a crip.
What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ixhTXaEmiMo9z_sq7?invite=cr-MSxPYVgsMjY0ODA2ODYzLA
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Sammy Saffron (maybe)
Problem-Solving
Step by step, detail exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Make a clip of it and call staff and if there is no staff make a ticket on forms or just not call staff.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Make a clip and report him to forms or the discord to a higher admin.
A member of your faction/friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: I am a fair person if someone that I know like Maggy for example make a ticket and if I take it I will not pick any sides and check logs to see If the statement is true.
---------------------------------------------------------

-1 have not heard you talk, you did not get recommended by Anzati and the application overall is eh with some parts being alright but the rest is not as good

• Like 1

*KSHFXCZKSFHSK*

That's what your mic sounds like

• Funny 1

Cons:

- Low Quality Application
Your application looks very chaotic and not really appealing. Layout makes it look like there is no header and there is no clear point on where your answers are, also feels like you minimized the answers

- Playtime
2 Weeks of playtime is very low especially with the amount of notes and bans you've gathered.

You've build your reputation by gathering this recent note: "FailRP- Did a '/me shoves baton up ass'"  and your quality microphone. After staff has told you numerous times to not use your mic which you also fully on ignored it for quite alot of times.

• Like 1

-1 from me as well.

I dont know you in game, the whole microphone thing could be an issue, tho Ive seen Fox take many tickets and not use his mic. 

Anyways on to my critiques that if this is denied will help you in the future. 

- As staff were not working all together on projects, that would be mostly upper management. Ideas are welcomed through the suggestion page here on the forums. There are times where we work together to help each come to an evaluation on tickets, and sometimes, rarely, Game masters will tell other staff about their ideas and welcome feedback. But as a whole we as staff are here to help serve the community and stop people from bringing harm to it. 

- I think you should really think more about the questions you are being asked. The last couple of questions just seem lack luster. I think you could elaborate more on the last question, you reversed the roles. If say Maggy Finch were to have an RDM ticket up against her, she being the suspect of RDM. How do you proceed to handle the ticket. Of course its about remaining unbiased and thats good but the question is really meant to get a better idea how you proceed with the ticket. 

-I read someone said something about Anzati didnt recommend you, just dont do that if thats true. 

-lastly, dont listen to those who are telling you your play time is too low I believe there is a bit more too it then that. I was accepted with 1w 2d 16h 50m. No cap. 

Wish you the best with this application as you never know. 

Edited by Lucid Mangos
  • Like 1