-1 Canadian-greek has to change and the name is so stupid 

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 Greek Mafioso's? Sounds cool

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 2
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 I'm in favor the faction. Has a lot of opportunities, and I believe they will be a good addition. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

-1 seems mingy. 

• Dumb 1

-1 Name def needs work, Ranks list on your backstory looks like you spent maybe 3 minutes on it, Playtime could be higher

Main reason for my -1 is because I've already had multiple encounters with multiple of the people who make appearances in your video showcasing RP for your faction. The only thing I can say about them is that they are very mingy. Imo this faction wouldn't really last long and seems like it would be run by a group of people who don't know anything about running a faction.

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1
  • DopeAsRoe changed the title to Kostas Crime syndicate Application
Posted (edited)

this faction is leeching members from other factions, definitely doesn't deserve to be added

Edited by MxR
  • Like 3
  • Helpful & Informative 5
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
8 minutes ago, MxR said:

this faction is leeching members from other factions, definitely doesn't deserve to be added

What do you mean "leeching members?" every one of our members asked to join us?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, DopeAsRoe said:

What do you mean "leeching members?" every one of our members asked to join us?

Tell that to the tranny

23 hours ago, Kewl said:

-1 Name def needs work, Ranks list on your backstory looks like you spent maybe 3 minutes on it, Playtime could be higher

Main reason for my -1 is because I've already had multiple encounters with multiple of the people who make appearances in your video showcasing RP for your faction. The only thing I can say about them is that they are very mingy. Imo this faction wouldn't really last long and seems like it would be run by a group of people who don't know anything about running a faction.

For reference, 2 hours after my -1 they changed the name, slightly updated the rank list, and removed the youtube video showcasing RP.
For the people who didn't get to see it, he ya go! (Nice Discord Overlay BTW)

• Like 2
  • Helpful & Informative 2

omg so funny :cringe: (0 roleplay)

• Disagree 1
Posted (edited)

-1 faction app so shit they tried to hide the evidence and their leader tried to poach guys by the way!

Edited by Tables
  • Like 2

+ 900,250 

How do I get in contact with the "Big Boss"

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Yes, we were told we shouldn't use a real life syndicate name.  And the video in the original app was taken down but is now back up.

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2024 at 3:38 PM, Kewl said:

For reference, 2 hours after my -1 they changed the name, slightly updated the rank list, and removed the youtube video showcasing RP.
For the people who didn't get to see it, he ya go! (Nice Discord Overlay BTW)

The video was accidentally removed. We added Lore in the doc and changed a few things on the app as we didn't want to go with the name of a real crime syndicate anymore. The video will probably be updated soon with a new one that's actually edited instead of just two randomly grabbed clips.

Edited by Unsatisfied
grammar
  • Dumb 2
1 hour ago, Tables said:

-1 faction app so shit they tried to hide the evidence and their leader tried to poach guys by the way!

Both of these statements are just factually untrue.

• Dumb 2
  • Funny 1
8 minutes ago, DopeAsRoe said:

Yes, we were told we shouldn't use a real life syndicate name.  And the video in the original app was taken down but is now back up.

well look at the gambinos, colombos, bonannos

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
7 minutes ago, Unsatisfied said:

The video was accidentally removed. We added Lore in the doc and changes a few things on the app as we didn't want to go with the name of a real crime syndicate anymore. The video will probably be updated soon with a new one that's actually edited instead of just two randomly grabbed clips.

There is no lore, it's just terrible writing made by a bunch of people who claim themselves to be "larpers". Implement something in it that makes you Greek, instead of saying "we're good with meats." 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Unsatisfied said:

Both of these statements are just factually untrue.

lying like crazy rn, you poached people and got fucked for it

Edited by Tables
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2024 at 9:19 PM, Tables said:

lying like crazy rn, you poached people and got fucked for it

The person you think we poached from Colombo's, Beppe, is the man that posted this application. We didn't poach him, we haven't poached anybody. This is the last time any of us will address these made up accusations.

Edited by Unsatisfied
Misspelt Colombo's
  • Bad Spelling 4
  • Disagree 1
10 minutes ago, Unsatisfied said:

The person you think we poached from Columbo's, Beppe, is the man that posted this application. We didn't poach him, we haven't poached anybody. This is the last time any of us will address these made up accusations.

Cap

• Disagree 1
Posted (edited)

also, im very sure none of you have even reached the rank of caporegime in any faction...

Edited by MxR
  • Like 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Agree 1

-1 I have seen factions with a lot longer backstories than yours and then still don’t get accepted. It seems like a good concept but just expand your backstory.

• Helpful & Informative 3
5 hours ago, MxR said:

also, im very sure none of you have even reached the rank of caporegime in any faction...

they were never loyle to their capo…

• Like 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
11 hours ago, Unsatisfied said:

The person you think we poached from Columbo's, Beppe, is the man that posted this application. We didn't poach him, we haven't poached anybody. This is the last time any of us will address these made up accusations.

lying like crazy rn

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2

-1, backstory is mediocre and short, rp in the preview doesn’t look that good, and allegations of poaching players from trusted individuals all factor into this.

Next time, plan out the faction instead of nosediving straight into an application.

• Helpful & Informative 3