PK appeal

PK Appeal Format
Below is the format that you must followed when making a PK appeal, you must copy all sections and fill them out in detail.

Rules:
You may only make one appeal per PK, if you are denied you will be unable to appeal for that character again.

You must appeal within one week of your character being PK'd, appeals posted after this time will be automatically denied.

You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the PK. Replies that are not relevant to the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban.

You must follow the provided template for the appeal, failure to do so will result in an instant denial.

Name of Character: Jax Chang

SteamID: 7656119910957843

Your Discord ID#: chxnge8515

Date of PK: today im guessing? i was offline

Reason for PK:i have no clue i wasnt on

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: i had a good amount of hours on it and i just wanna find out what i got pked for

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

Hello, PKing admin here so you were PKed for starting a confrontation with the police near the ghetto area. It looks like you killed someone to get them out of an arrest and as a result were shot and killed by the police. The reason you were PKed "Offline" was that you had left the server 15-20 minutes after the situation (which is fine) and we were still figuring things out and making sure we made the right decision. As you may know, starting a violent confirmation with the police can lead to a PK if you are killed which is what happened here. 

A medal clip was provided and I have searched log to verify, you don't actually kill anyone or do damage to any cops on the clip, you're clearly holding a cig and the radio call appears to be bad or reacting to the wrong person. Either way it doesn't clearly show you starting a violent altercation with police, therefore this appeal will be accepted. However you have deleted the character so it is impossible to reinstate.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Edited by 4Lights