Cartel de Cali

Name of Faction: Cartel de Cali

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 14

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Cartel

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Predominantly Colombian/Latin-American, but also multi-ethnic

Name of Character running the faction: Luis "Chepe" Santacruz Londoño

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): phoenixfilth

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93601112

Your Server playtime: 2d 22h 22m (I have played the gamemode before on Typhon and Mobsters Paradise)

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):

- Our unique cultural background allows us to establish Colombian style legal fronts, like restaurants where we would serve cuisine unique to Latin America and Colombian, bars with Colombian style drinks and music, brutal underground fight clubs where the fighters may use melee weapons and special conditions are set for the each fight. In addition to our legal fronts, we'd like to establish our own soccer team and host soccer games and perhaps even have our team play against other faction's teams if the opportunity comes.

- Much like our real life namesake (the Cali Cartel) we will operate discreetly maintaining a low profile while we move tons of narcotics into New York from Colombia and conduct large quantity wholesales with other factions, as opposed to other Cartels at the time who used fear and violence to maintain their control over the drug trade.

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):

• The formation of our own fight club both legal and underground. Another addition to this would be to coordinate with other factions and host large scale fighting events between other factions with their fighters and our own similar to the UFC.

• Hosting a happy hour at our bar where drinks would be free for an hour or set period of time.

• Conducting major drug sales with other factions.

These are just some but there are more we have planned that depend on what property(s) we own.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

This is a new forum account, but I've played Mafia RP before and ran the Cali Cartel on Typhon Mafia RP. 

Organigram of our Faction 
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iaqxGOv_iBMSwKRSud4gpaIZ6ihaBVJdeAq125rmh7E/present?usp=sharing

Backstory of our Faction

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19xQtFVRadtkh_APPC4Qz2IxBCU1NY6mCZ6On_9l0Dfk/edit?usp=sharing

I mean not necessarily a bad application, only issue that there was previously a faction on this server with this same exact name, and they were warred/wiped out.

In my opinion it would be much better if you chose something more original/hasnt existed on this server before.

Best of luck to you and ur faction application.

Edited by JJ_
13 minutes ago, JJ_ said:

I mean not necessarily a bad application, only issue that there was previously a faction on this server with this same exact name, and they were warred/wiped out.

In my opinion it would be much better if you chose something more original/hasnt existed on this server before.

Best of luck to you and ur faction application.

I know I was the original founder of that faction, but I left and gave someone else leadership because I was un able to play at that time

Faction got wiped and killed in this servers roleplay if you want to make a faction sure but do something new also you have two days of play time and you could say it some what of a OG playing from 2018 mp typhon and now diverge and I never heard of you even when Cali was around 

+1 your profile picture is cool af

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 1

+1 we need more fucking cartels.

• Like 1

-1, what rae and jj said

So you up and left and gave your faction to someone else. What proof that we got that it will not happen again?

-Support

+1 because we have a group of people already who are waiting for our Fallout RP server to come back; we won't be easy to f*ck with and if we get the +1 and are running the show we will allocate time accordingly

Edited by The One
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 I have done rp with these guys, they have great showmen ship and look like can provide entertaining events as well bringing in some well needed Spanish/Colombian culture into new York.

Edited by MadVillainy
16 hours ago, The One said:

+1 because we have a group of people already who are waiting for our Fallout RP server to come back; we won't be easy to f*ck with.

so what happens when the fallout rp server comes out?

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, MxR said:

i think they just leave the server and forget about their faction

• Agree 1
On 8/6/2024 at 7:31 PM, PhoenixFilth said:

but I left and gave someone else leadership

18 hours ago, The One said:

group of people already who are waiting for our Fallout RP server to come back;

big turn off for me, doesnt seem good for longevity of the faction

-neutral good luck

Edited by Medinator

+1  I am one of the early members I have already cultivated early relation talks and bulk orders with varies factions I personally believe in the longevity of the faction and the individual making the application  we have already built a group 14 strong I truly believe we can add new and interesting roleplay as said in the original application thank you for everyone's feedback and I personally will work to insure the longevity of the faction under the lead of PhoenixFilth If we get accepted have a good one yall.

-1 As mentioned Fallout rp server will take up alot of time probably meaning not alot of activity also old faction that got wiped

On 8/8/2024 at 8:06 AM, MxR said:

they gone forever after that 💀

• Funny 1

I can assure you all that if our faction becomes relevant, we will be active on the server while we're not repping BOS Propaganda.

-1 Niggas can stay dead 

• Like 1
  • Funny 2
On 8/6/2024 at 6:23 PM, RaeSlaughter said:

Faction got wiped and killed in this servers roleplay if you want to make a faction sure but do something new also you have two days of play time and you could say it some what of a OG playing from 2018 mp typhon and now diverge and I never heard of you even when Cali was around 

No disrespect bro, but if you dont know who phoenix is you're not been playing for that long our at least less then 2 years. Every old head OG in the mafia rp community knows this nigga because he litreally founded the first cartel in the , like this nigga litreally started cartel rp. Now if we talking bout roleplay they did get wiped in the past or whatever, but the lucchese have been wiped too and nobody complaining.

+1 for me

This guys rp was always rlly good.

all i gotta say nigga, at least the name is better than Abuelo De Leon... However im neutral to this faction being implemented. 

• Funny 2

Mexico

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Bucket Hat Barry said:

Mexico

Colombia m8

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Dimes said:

Colombia m8

Thats just a mexico dlc man

• Funny 2

-1 | As a ex Cartel member, nah I'm good. 3days of Playtime.

Even if this guy is new, and the faction has pre-existed. the faction application is high-quality and i've had no bad experiences with these people so +1