Idk how to delete

-1 Not really unique, low playtime, doesn't have any ties in their RP regarding their 'French' origin. 

-1 he cant even be a Valentine anymore

-1 low effort

• Agree 1

+1 there needs to be more French factions on the server, and i like the lore to 

8 hours ago, LoadedBullet said:

-1. I joined these guy's "Organization" and the first i get told is that I need to join a Discord VC in which they were blatantly metagaming by not using Radios and conducting RP. Some of these guys are cool and know whats up. but some also don't.

Proof???

3 hours ago, Kurt The Biggest Steppa said:

-1 Not really unique, low playtime, doesn't have any ties in their RP regarding their 'French' origin. 

there are a lot of ties with RP your just uneducated on the group 

+1

I've actually met with these guys personally in game, and they conducted themselves quite well. I think there's a foundation here, even if you may need to iron out some details.

Bro signed a life sentence and is most likely dead now. RIP Valentine Crime Family.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Bro signed a life sentence and is most likely dead now. RIP Valentine Crime Family.

yeah and was pked like 30 mins before that while also with valentine last name for pulling on cops

-1 they don’t conduct proper rp other than growing weed in a townhouse pull guns on cops for the most little chargers and then complain to there lawyers about getting arrested.  And don’t let it go when they caused the whole thing.

• Nexius changed the title to Idk how to delete

Removed by poster

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.