More staff made events

Today Seanx and okyes had made an only up event where players would parkour to crates at a chance to win items for me it was not about  the items but how fun the event was More events made by staff could be a good edition to the server even if there like monthly or every 2 weeks it would help bring a new form of fun to the server to stop players constantly grinding and getting burnt out fun mini events like this or events like the hostages at the goveners  mansion it would just be a good edition 

• Like 4

#makemegamemaster

So I had a idea for a Temple run and subway surfers event and got called retarded by Adam a GM. 

• Agree 1
Just now, PecanPieFan said:

So I had a idea for a Temple run and subway surfers event and got called retarded by Adam a GM. 

ill apply for GM so i can do this, dont worry the temple run event will be done one way or another....

• Like 1

#jaecobforgm!

thank you for saying you enjoyed the event, I put a lot of time into it.

at the moment - there is really only one active gm which is myself. but all you have to do is dm me or make a UA ticket and write gm event and ill happily help sort it out.
I am willing to all types of events including for one faction, an alliance, the whole server, fun, rp based whatever. just propose a good idea and ill make it happen.

Need more GMs like Sean (No glaze)

I hope the activity can pick up a bit