Hans Hunnebun Ban Appeal for "hacking"?

Doesn't look like cheats, just a very broken weapon. 

The clip is from his perspective which would be most damning was he cheating. I think you'd see the center of his screen tracking heads almost robotically if he was using external software, certainly if he was moving. 

Plus he's at near point-blank range with a bullet-hose. These clips provided are practically instant kills at those distances. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Hans Hunnebun said:

for a different situation some guy was rdm baiting so i called a sit and i think jaecob took it if im right. I loaded a mag into this guy and not a bullet hit so he could not bring him to the sit  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ili5VWqOVW6def95w/d1337lURwlQX?invite=cr-MSxzem4sMTk3ODk5MjU1LA

If you're going to use a situation like this (where you were prob toggled off cause you weren't mass mugging/pking people), it won't prove much. It is clear hacking, you hit the locker in the back of the room and it did damage to the person you were mugging. You are also a nuisance to the community and I have 0 clue how you weren't perma'd before this. Good luck with the appeal, but don't bring me into this situation with a completely different sit thinking I'm going to "support" you in this case. (i'll take the forum warn for replying in this lol)

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 3
Posted (edited)

kinda hard to toggle on and off something that aint there because im not cheating and its crazy to think i might actually be good at the game |also that the pm9 is broken like chingy said if u fight someone close range with it its like a insta kill fr 

btw jaceob the lockers ricochet 

Edited by Hans Hunnebun
  • Like 3
  • Dumb 1

just watched the clip and yeah, your hacking

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Disagree 2
Just now, Davis said:

just watched the clip and yeah, your hacking

+1

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 2
Posted (edited)

You would happen to be wrong , it would be great if people could actually do some pvp with a pm9 then pull up. I will say tho that was a lucky shot

Edited by Hans Hunnebun
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1
50 minutes ago, Hans Hunnebun said:

You would happen to be wrong , it would be great if people could actually do some pvp with a pm9 then pull up. I will say tho that was a lucky shot

dude i know how the pm9 works, ive simulated AS YOU SAID the spread, ive gone though the frames of your clip and matched the spread to each frame, ive done this around 3 times to prove my point and not a single time was any of the bullets near a target, you can argue hitboxs and desync all you want but that does NOT make up for a gap as big as in your clip, shouldve had a smaller fov circle buddy!

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 3

i understand what your getting at but trying to convince me that im hacking aint gonna work because ik im not . Also did u simulate on the wall again or lockers and a person because that shit makes a difference

• Dumb 1
4 hours ago, chingymingy said:

I think you'd see the center of his screen tracking heads almost robotically if he was using external software, certainly if he was moving. 

silent aim, not all cheats work they way they think they do

• Dumb 2

silent aim , more like server desync

if yall really think he cheating from this clip then ban me too 

provides sus clip below 👇🏼 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ihDTA9Iqa7OhhH-Rc

• Funny 1

I have examined the image and i found after zooming in that it did ricochet you can tell from the way the the impact is shaped so i personally think he hasnt cheated

Begone, putrid worm, banished from the kingdom of Diverge,

By decree of His Majesty, the honorable and illustrious King Pendred, you are henceforth exiled from these sacred lands. Your treachery and deceit have poisoned the court and sullied the good name of our noble realm. No longer shall you cast your shadow upon our hallowed halls, nor shall your vile presence corrupt the pure hearts of our subjects.

Take heed, for the eyes of the kingdom are upon you. Should you dare to return, swift and merciless justice shall befall you. Henceforth, your name shall be erased from our records, and all memory of your existence shall be purged from the annals of Diverge.

Go now, into the wilderness that befits your wretched soul, and know that you are forever unwelcome in this land of virtue and honor. May your days be filled with the regret and shame you so rightly deserve.

In the name of His Majesty, King Pendred,

Sir Shittor, Keeper of the Seal and Defender of the Realm

• Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Ur all bots...

• Dumb 1

Playing on a game that is 18 years old has shitty hit boxes and desync btw

why would he also post a clip of himself hacking.......

Edited by Jdot

I swear the dude that Hans is with is also  shooting, i mean the picture faith sent literally shows two bullets one coming from behind Hans and Hans’ shooting a locker, this seems like a silly ban icl.

image.thumb.png.bc20299d1c7f010c771bae1eba787b05.png
his boy is holding a gun as well at the end of the clip.IMG_3692.thumb.jpeg.449cf53cf75974c44a3343aa5a9de045.jpeg

Edited by Bucket Hat Barry
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Jdot said:

Playing on a game that is 18 years old has shitty hit boxes and desync btw

why would he also post a clip of himself hacking.......

i mean... thats what sharuji did

• Dumb 1
23 hours ago, Faith said:

image.png.76135424d09a2168a8ac75ae09c2313d.png

this is the spread of the pm9 with the same attachments from the same distance.

https://imgur.com/qbKlkdY

This is the exact frame you clicked your mouse and another shot was not fired until your gun was pointing miles away, and yes, i was moving while testing the spread, and no i wasnt adsing.

its clear as day, good luck anyways lol

you see that one bullet on far right? thats the same shit that happened in the clip. and u fucking proved it. gg next unban the homie.

Hello, admin involved with the situation here. I was the "black guy with a rifle". Anyway, I highly suggest all of you do some research on how these things work before commenting.

Before I get started on this, whichever staff ends up looking over this appeal, it's littered with this player admitting to multiple other rule breaks. 

Here's a picture of his gun, after firing 2 bullets. I left my crosshair in the image to provide a clear image as to where his would be (roughly). If you look at the lockers behind the target, you will see both bullets impact behind him. The only bullet that could have possibly hit him, is bullet #1, which is marked in the image below. If you line this up with impact #1, you'll see they don't line up. Now yes, we've seen this many times before, however it's impossible to curve / alter a bullets trajectory to this level. 

You'll also find another image attached of another person caught in the same situation, who had their appeal denied. 

image.thumb.png.ad66d5f6f7cd653e3f84f63d351c4c19.png

image.thumb.png.d61304a052def84a3c4a8595f9813b5f.png

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Admitting to rdm that happened only because i got flashed banged from a roof by u and shot at me and broke my legs so obviously i thought cops were trying to kill me . Also I think its crazy that you are so sure im hacking when im literally not. So if I was not being targeted that rdm would have never happened. It would be soo crazy to believe that you wrong.

Edited by Hans Hunnebun
baka

Yall really ban people bc of server desync. I legit offered to screenshare all OF MY SHIt . Obviously im not cheating. U think someone hack,ing would offer to screenshare on the dot ALL OF their files / gameplay

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

so when this guy gets perma banned for obviously being a blatant hacker he gets a chance to send a screenshot / screenshare his shit but when I offer to rundown ALL of my shit aint no one care 

Edited by Hans Hunnebun
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Hans Hunnebun said:

Admitting to rdm that happened only because i got flashed banged from a roof by u and shot at me and broke my legs so obviously i thought cops were trying to kill me . Also I think its crazy that you are so sure im hacking when im literally not. So if I was not being targeted that rdm would have never happened. It would be soo crazy to believe that you wrong.

I didn't flashbang you from a roof? What? I broke your legs during a RP scenario involving myself and another, after we watched you gun a third police officer down. I then released you, as we had no evidence besides our affidavits which wouldn't hold up in court, as well as to not waste my time, or yours. 

1 minute ago, Hans Hunnebun said:

so when this guy gets perma banned for obviously being a blatant hacker he gets a chance to send a screenshot / screenshare his shit but when I offer to rundown ALL of my shit aint no one care 

Regarding this clip, he was going to be banned regardless. I just wanted to see if he was going to send a screenshot of his cheats or not. 

so clearly u did not look at the clips in my appeal or take time to read everything i said to describe what happened

https://medal.tv/?contentId=imdEG2RvonICnyoBJ&invite=cr-MSw1d1IsMTk3ODk5MjU1LA&spok=d1337CtaEDTR smoked me out and did damage to me and shot my legs like 10 seconds before the clip. Someone fact check that in the logs