Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: K. James Cobain

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):76561198798213306

Your Discord ID: noiseyboi322

Reason for ban: basically it appeared that i was logging (LTARP) but my pc has been bugging out for hours due to me . not updating my gmod .not updating my driver .not updating my pc ect and yes im very aware "crashing during a arrest?? thats a blatant lie you were just trying to get out of the arrest!!" im aware it may seem like that but with all honesty my pc crashed im pretty sure you guys are able to check in the logs or something to see if i manually left i dont really know tho.

Length of ban: just 1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): my friend told me the ban would be on a record and i dont want that im not really fussed abt the time 

Why should you be unbanned? i dont think i should be banned for my pc crashing im just gonna be blatant. if i forget to update my pc one day and im in a scene and my pc just gives way its not really my fault people make mistakes lol

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): i got nothing there unless you wanna pic of my shitty ass pc XD

The judgment on this is up to the super and senior admins. The reason for the ban was because you disconnected after you were arrested. It’s kind of an open and shut case. If you truly crashed, I think the ban should be reverted, but that’s it.

• Like 1

hey man, you seem kinda genuine here so im gonna try help you out a little (unless your lying then im about to cuck you a little sorry). a small tip to prove if your pc did actually crash, assuming your on windows, open your search bar with the windows key and open ‘event viewer’ ( or open your run menu with windows + r and run eventvwr.msc). then go to windows logs -> system and you should be able to see any errors that happened on that data + time, helping prove your case, hope this helps!

more methods for crash logs

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Faith said:

hey man, you seem kinda genuine here so im gonna try help you out a little (unless your lying then im about to cuck you a little sorry). a small tip to prove if your pc did actually crash, assuming your on windows, open your search bar with the windows key and open ‘event viewer’ ( or open your run menu with windows + r and run eventvwr.msc). then go to windows logs -> system and you should be able to see any errors that happened on that data + time, helping prove your case, hope this helps!

more methods for crash logs

i believe i found the issue idk abt the time tho i think this is what you were on abt tho 

Screenshot 2024-07-26 151052.png

So the date and time on that log is incorrect, so what you posted has no bearing. Typically a crash will appear differently in server logs, however your logs show 'Disconnected by user', and then reconnecting 13 minutes later, after which the RP scene had ended, thus LTARP or Leaving to avoid role play. Further, you disconnected less that 30 seconds after being cuffed, If this was a legitimate crash, unfortunately, we do not have sufficient evidence to substantiate your claim.

If this happens in future, please contact staff and/or the officer involved in the arrest directly and explain the situation, so that the officer/staff can resume the roleplay scene, once you are able to rejoin. I apologise, but unfortunately I will be denying this appeal.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.