Meezgeezy: [Arminius' Apology and Possible Dispute of Permanent Ban if impressively Pardoned]

Your Character or Steam Name:              Arminius

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):            STEAM_0:0:114324791

Your Discord ID#:                                     arminiusgz

Reason for ban:                                        Threat to children

Length of ban:                                          Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):       Apology and maybe a possible Dispute if allowed by the Majority

Why should you be unbanned?:

Greetings Diverge Community;

Hello everyone.

I am writing this letter to you all not just to the staffs, community, and the people who makes this entire game exist in its natural uniqueness.
       First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My real name in real life is Francis Gino Fernandez Salvino. Players know me in Diverge popularly as Geezy. I loved playing Garry's Mod. I can still remember some details of the first time I have played the game when I was a kid. The game taught me a lot of things for a young boy playing the game like you all are in a real life role playing and following your idols, big brothers and uncles getting molded to be a better son and treating other people with respect and earning it. I have met a lot of different people, types I would infer as such, and kinds of people not just near the places where I grew, but from all other places all around the world, who put a lot of great effort in making this Network and pool of community to live for a very long time.

Now, it goes down to the bottom of it. I would like to transpose my side of perspectives. Today, I have came here to apologize to all of the players on behalf of the community. We all know a lot of players here bleed differently than the others. Some take their stories seriously because We are all guilty of being extremists. Some people even feel obliged to be obligated to serve this Network because they are dedicated to the oaths we and all our brothers and sisters took, and earned, and signed up in being a part of this game; in such an amazing family we built and engraved our morals in stones, cannot be taken by other games or server. 

I am Arminius. I was charged for being a bad character and a threat to children. That lead and got me to be permanently banned. I would like to address the higher ups, and also the whole community that even though I am guilty of the charges that I had been the reason for my banishment, there was a deep reason behind it. 
        I believe that most made-men would deeply understand that "Not everything in life should be said and explained". We all have great potentials to be great actors/actresses and this server pretty sure made sure of it. Most players needs to be the 'hero' for somebody, and some bleeds to be the 'villain', so can the hero shine and be acted and honored by his followers who see him as a very great example. 

I would also wanted to apologize directly to Mr. @.buzn or "James" I supposed (me and him go way back), and also to Mr. Canadian Bacon, and I would say my thanks as well, for letting me play in a short time and have me experience the role of my characters when I was still unsure of my position in the community. 

Now, I do not expect for an immediate redemption, we all understand that things are always changing and a constant likeness and approval takes a lot of time.
I am not hoping for an instant requisition as well, but I do look forward on it, if time will tell, or if odds have changed and favourable trust and loyalties have been regained. But I would too say that I believe I have served a reasonable time of exile and took a huge part of its punishment.

If for good and unanimously gets denied, my only deepest request is for my alter-ego-account "Toto Frankie", to have a right to be part of the community and once again so I can show my skills and put myself to help the community grow and evolve in such where the creators and the Head of the Network sacrificed their time and real time personally, for. 

Thank you for letting me make this letter happen, and written.

writing you in good faith, trustfully yours;
Arminius

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Dumb 1

yeah im just gonna copy and paste my exact message from ur last post:

as funny as it was to troll this guy (until we found out he was a pedo), he and people like him should not have a place on the internet. I hope and pray one day the feds take away your devices. 

• Funny 1

dude no what the fuck

Stay the Fuck Away,

dude… this is insane, trolling this guy was funny but we were pretty convinced it was an act but it seems like it’s genuinely not. He’s deranged.. do not let him back… zombieland era theme park and tazmnaian crabs 

genuinely revolting to think this guy even made a ban appeal.

• Like 1

"my alter ego account" "deep reason" what the fuck did I just read, did you try to put a reason behind being a "threat to children" and then say if you are kept banned that your alt account should be allowed if im right then nahhhh stay gone

bro joined the server told me had an alt and tried to appeal ingame 

• Funny 1

Go directly to Jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1

perhaps... uncle rusty did TOO good of a job...

seriously though, this guy is a threat to society, needs therapy

Plz no he said to me directly “once u grew up u grew a fine dick, uncle rusty did a good job” not to mention I am a minor. He sent my child friend a book on rape. So for all of our sake do not accept this -1

Also where’s my apology bitch?

rest in piss fatass gmod diddy 

i shouldnt even need to give a reason tbh 

-1 Nuh Uh Saville

-1 Didn't this get already denied? because of your actions? We don't need people like you here.

Find the nearest federal officer and punch them, please

how is this still not denied mine gets denied in an instand and i haven't done no crazy shit like dis bruh

• Dumb 1
  • Funny 1

sorry, we still have children playing

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2