Pk Appeal

Name of Character: Diavolo "Kazmir" i forgot the last name 

SteamID: $STEAM_0:1:677892950

Your Discord ID#: seeingred_ong
Date of PK: 7/9/2024

Reason for PK: A cop shot at me 

Why should you be unPK'd?  I think i should be unpked because i didnt shoot at the officer mark Crosby i was running away into the clothing store after killing the informant  and tried closing the door, and the admin says i was still a threat if i was a threat then why didnt the officer call for backup or told me to put my gun down before he shot at me he gave me zero commands now i understand if the officer said "PUT YOUR FUCKING GUNDOWN OR IM GOING TO KILL YOU" and if i still had my gun out and he killed me it would be a valid pk 
If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ieHsgo6gKyg6Z7Ucv/d1337dYocPHU?invite=cr-MSxZaE8sMTkzMTA3NjIzLA

Edited by Nigatar

Hello, I was the admin that took this sit and handled the PK. As seen in the clip you found wires and proceeded to fire upon the undercover cop. The detective that was radioed, then showed up saw you shoot the cop, attempted to tase you, meanwhile you had every chance to put your gun away and surrender. Which you did not take any of the opportunities to do so. You essentially attempted to hide in the clothing store to evade being shot not knowing you could be shot through the window. 

in the rules it states: Breaking Fear RP while being detained by Police. If the police are detaining you for a crime and you break FEAR rp by pulling a weapon on them the NYPD are still within their right to react in self defense. This can and will be considered initiating a violent confrontation with police EVEN if you never managed to fire the weapon.

There was an attempt to arrest you (the taser) and you dodged that and fled to the inside of the clothing store with your weapon still drawn. 

• Helpful & Informative 2
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lucid Mangos said:

There was an attempt to arrest you (the taser) and you dodged that and fled to the inside of the clothing store with your weapon still drawn. 

The dude never told me put your gun away or i will kill you. like bro alot of criminals run away and me the criminal i was trying to avoid arrest by running away because i had 3 bricks of H on me, i wasnt shooting at the officer mark i was trying to flee arrest if i was really a threat he would've shot me instead of trying to taze me. And the undercover person i killed he never told me hes a police officer he just said stuff like "come here get this guy at blah blah blah" so i shot him thinking hes a rat 

Edited by Nigatar
  • Funny 1

damn bro had no hesi killing the guy with a wire. Your death is not in vain!

On 7/10/2024 at 12:19 AM, iYB said:

damn bro had no hesi killing the guy with a wire. Your death is not in vain!

thanks man i hope i get unpked bruuh cuz dat was sum bs i got set up for no reason 

On 7/9/2024 at 8:46 PM, Lucid Mangos said:

in the rules it states: Breaking Fear RP while being detained by Police. If the police are detaining you for a crime and you break FEAR rp by pulling a weapon on them the NYPD are still within their right to react in self defense. This can and will be considered initiating a violent confrontation with police EVEN if you never managed to fire the weapon.

And i was never detained bro i just tried to flee 

You shot an undercover Police officer, then pointed your gun at a Plain clothed officer. Fully valid PK

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Drunken said:

You shot an undercover Police officer, then pointed your gun at a Plain clothed officer. Fully valid PK

he never told me he was undercover all i thought was "this rat set me up". And all i was thinking about was getting away like an adrenaline rush i wasnt thinking about my gun i looked at the officer and quickly looked away reloading my weapon on instinct if i wanted to do something bad to the officer i would've been shot him when he was trying to taze me i was genuinely just trying to not get arrested. And i wasnt no threat to the officer he was just pk hungry now i would understand if he killed me when i was looking at him and my gun was out i'd understand that i just killed somebody and then "i point a gun" at a officer then he kills me right there and then but no i ran away into the clothing store attempting to close the doors so that i could have time to think how im going to get away from this guy, if I was really a threat to this officers life he would've just went somewhere safe and called backup since i was technically trapped in the store.

Edited by Nigatar
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MxR said:

Why arent you bringing up that i attempted to tase you? You proceeded after I tased you to run inside the clothing whitelist store, with your gun out. You had plenty of time to put away your weapon. Even when you got inside of it, you still had your gun out. You were a threat to my life, so I killed you.

i wasnt a threat to your life i was in the clothing store if i was really a threat you would've called for backup before proceeding to interact with me i could've shot you when you were trying to taze me but nah i tried to hide in the clothing store like i said i wasnt thinking about my gun i was thinking about not getting caught and i tryed to run away from you as you can tell so i wasnt a threat to you 

Edited by Nigatar
3 hours ago, Nigatar said:

i wasnt a threat to your life i was in the clothing store if i was really a threat you would've called for backup before proceeding to interact with me i could've shot you when you were trying to taze me but nah i tried to hide in the clothing store like i said i wasnt thinking about my gun i was thinking about not getting caught and i tryed to run away from you as you can tell so i wasnt a threat to you 

Whether the guy you shot dead was a rat or an undercover cop, you shot and killed him in front of a detective after he was radioed in. He witnessed the shooting happen, he then attempted to arrest you as you were making your way into the clothing store. You sat and listened for a good second or so before you pulled your gun on the undercover cop, shot him dead turned around and saw the detective and proceeded to not only, not put your gun away but also flee into a store that has no back outlet. its clear from both perspectives of the clip that you showed a disregard for your life, in an attempt to evade arrest you fled into a clothing store armed likely expecting him to attack you from the doors. 

You knew he radioed that cop in as you decided to sit and listen before killing him, why didnt you just run away from the situation to begin with if you were so certain you could get away? Again its also important to note that you showed to not only be a threat to other civilians in the area but to PD as well, as you were armed murdered a man in front of a cop and attempted to evade the arrest while still armed. Did you want the cop to just let you shoot him? If he had called in back up you would've either have had to fight a squad of cops or be arrested anyway. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lucid Mangos said:

Whether the guy you shot dead was a rat or an undercover cop, you shot and killed him in front of a detective after he was radioed in. He witnessed the shooting happen, he then attempted to arrest you as you were making your way into the clothing store. You sat and listened for a good second or so before you pulled your gun on the undercover cop, shot him dead turned around and saw the detective and proceeded to not only, not put your gun away but also flee into a store that has no back outlet. its clear from both perspectives of the clip that you showed a disregard for your life, in an attempt to evade arrest you fled into a clothing store armed likely expecting him to attack you from the doors. 

You knew he radioed that cop in as you decided to sit and listen before killing him, why didnt you just run away from the situation to begin with if you were so certain you could get away? Again its also important to note that you showed to not only be a threat to other civilians in the area but to PD as well, as you were armed murdered a man in front of a cop and attempted to evade the arrest while still armed. Did you want the cop to just let you shoot him? If he had called in back up you would've either have had to fight a squad of cops or be arrested anyway. 

i killed him because he had a wire he was setting me up and i fled into the clothing store was so that i could make up a plan to escape because if i kept running for example all the way to the gas station he would've been tazed me and i wasnt in a fear rp situation with the cop i was fleeing arrest 

Edited by Nigatar

This calls for the wrath of Canadian-Bacon to decide

in the clip when you turned to see the detective, you can clear see they are a cop and the fact they tried to taze you, but what you did was reload your empty gun and run into the gun store. it is very clear they are trying to arrest you so lack of verbal command is not an excuse when you with your gun pointing at them and reloading instead of putting it on safety or straight up putting it away. y made no effort to surrender and it clearly looks like you intended to fight you are a clear active threat especially since you pointed a gun at him reloaded when he tried to taze. and as said lack of verbal command is no excuse.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.