Trust motorcycle club

Posted (edited)
:
 This topic is now closed to further replies.
Edited by timmy8133
  • Dumb 1

Backstory is on private

• Like 1

SOS 2.0

• Agree 1

are they still active

imma need this added don pendred this dude got hella detail and hella playtime 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

1: Don't need another MC 

2: Application is very basic

3: Being a German MC screams Neo-Nazi's

• Like 1

What hammer said ^ 

Plus get more Playtime

I see what you mean but I would like to tell you that it is not just made for Germans to join 

-1 Giant text wall, and generally is saying its AI produced. 91%.....

image.png.d16e151a7a9fbc5c4288f0687d222e0d.png

"Their arrival was met with curiosity and admiration, as American riders were drawn to Trust's unique blend", mf who says that....

• Helpful & Informative 2

I did not space it so I could put pictures under on the same page

1 hour ago, Hammer said:

1: Don't need another MC 

2: Application is very basic

3: Being a German MC screams Neo-Nazi's

You know SOS irl supports Nazism, right? Look up Sons of Silence, you see a dude wearing a Nazi Germany flag lmfao.

• Dumb 2
10 minutes ago, Azoro said:

You know SOS irl supports Nazism, right? Look up Sons of Silence, you see a dude wearing a Nazi Germany flag lmfao.

Considering you are a Jew Lawyer I am disappointed you haven't gone to war lmao 

This chat GPT of ours.

this is not sos tho and I dont know if they are still active

this may join the leagues of great applications like Shelby company limited and 007 gang. I recommend you consider joining the GPT alliance upon your acceptance sir.

this is in my top 5 faction apps that i will make fun of and reference for the next year. thanks!

• Funny 1

Sounds good

eww no

-1. Way too cluttered and unoriginal. I'll leave you some pointers but IMO you should scrap this application, spend some time working on it and actually play the server more so you have a better understanding of how factions work.

PRO

- Diversity is good

- Although we have an MC already, another one couldn't hurt.

CON

- AI generated text. Not good at all, some people spend hours working on their back stories and using a tool to generate one is a bit of a slap in the face to those people, and will not play in your favour at all.

- Wall of text, it makes me not want to read it at all, the parts I did read were boring.

- Rest of the app that isn't part of the backstory is lackluster. You're asked to provide evidence of what you would do with your faction and you really don't give much to go off. "We are a Mc so we do not operate like most crime families", okay so what DO you do? give examples.

- Your play time is way too low to know the ins and outs of how to run a faction, and I think it shows in your application.

10 hours ago, Azoro said:

dude i love how us GMOD players are hardcore irl gangsters! i think it really correlates

-1 just SOS v2

-1 Shitty AI Generated application, no effort in this at all

SOS 2.0

15 hours ago, Azoro said:

iam scrapping this and spend more time working on it and then re release it

14 hours ago, Seansx said:

this may join the leagues of great applications like Shelby company limited and 007 gang. I recommend you consider joining the GPT alliance upon your acceptance sir.

14 hours ago, Seansx said:

h

4 hours ago, xDutchCat said:

-1 Shitty AI Generated application, no effort in this at all

SOS 2.0

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.