Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: John Fahlistro

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): not sure 

Your Discord ID#:yuioq.

Reason for ban: RDM x3 

Length of ban:2 weeks

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I got banned for 2 weeks for killing 3little British kids who kept harassing me and I think they were friends with the admin I made reports on them and no one helped me  so I shot them then they clipped it and go their admin friend on me and the dude was mad weird calling me a "nigga" seems a bit unprofessional I feel it could've been handled differently and he should've made them get away from me all I was trying to do was sell my oil and these little nerds kept saying "OYK nigga " and calling me a pussy  what else was I supposed to do 2 staff where online and I made a report about it and I was never gotten back too they only clipped the part of me killing them not the shit they where saying and doing I was minding my business  

Why should you be unbanned? cause I was minding my business I'm just coming off a 5 day ban that was lifted for it being unjustified why would I join back just to get banned again makes no sense 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Like 2

Not banning admin but do you have any clips relating to what you have said?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Banning administrator here,

You were banned for RDMx3 for killing a group of 3 people beside Chinatown, one being one of your fellow faction members, Matteo Romano. Regarding the "harassment," in my opinion it was very subtle and wasn't deserving of killing 3 people. Nobody in the area was giving any signs of any threat, and you had the full ability to drive away from the situation. There was no ticket I saw from you beforehand, that is just a blatant lie as your logs prove that.

image.thumb.png.38fce00c256ace65137b6783ac0cb06e.png

I also don't identify any of the ticket creators as "friends," so that accusation alone is pretty farfetched. And I'm sorry that you identified my demeanor within the ticket as "unprofessional."

Edited by Jæcob ッ
  • Dumb 1

group of 3 people who harrassed dumb ass. you are friends with them you arent a good mod at all in fact multiple people can vouch i went to the sit and you where trolling me with them saying"niggas" mad like you dont deserve mod

5 hours ago, Jæcob ッ said:

You were banned for RDMx3 for killing a group of 3 people beside Chinatown, one being one of your fellow faction members, Matteo Romano. Regarding the "harassment," in my opinion it was very subtle and wasn't deserving of killing 3 people. Nobody in the area was giving any signs of any threat, and you had the full ability to drive away from the situation. There was no ticket I saw from you beforehand, that is just a blatant lie as your logs prove that.

I also don't identify any of the ticket creators as "friends," so that accusation alone is pretty farfetched. And I'm sorry that you identified my demeanor within the ticket as "unprofessional."

farfetched is crazy considering they told you to get on 

where were you when i tried to make a sit on them???? 

7 hours ago, Logan said:

no sir i didint think it was a big deal i just decided to mention it but he said "niggas mad" like 2 3 times then banned me 

7 hours ago, Logan said:

so nothing racial  it was just very unprofessional

that incident was after they did that shit try again. lol and multiple people have had issues with you bro its baffling knowing you are still staff you are a minge bro

promise you their was a ticket bro i made 2 and my friend can confrim that he also plays the server and he was with me when they where doing that shit 

• Dumb 1

can somebody get to my appeal? been 2 days

• Dumb 1
Posted (edited)

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied. You have had several bans/notes surrounding rdm, and this does appear to be RDM. Please take some time to read rules, and once your ban has elapsed come back and abide by them.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Boomroasted
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 1