One Way Radio? Radio Station?

I think it would be neat to have a one way radio for radio stations or podcast to prevent minge listeners from just ruining it and mic spamming or just talking nonsense. Something even better could be a deployable one way radio that connects to a microphone or something of the sort located at a radio station or production studio. Just a thought figured Id throw it out there. 🙂

Also here is a similar addon but I'm sure its broken and has performance issues just an example probably not applicable.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299560452

I asked for something like this multiple times and got no’s 😞 

@Somespy and I have the truth we need to uncover!! 

4 minutes ago, Baselsamarah said:

I asked for something like this multiple times and got no’s 😞 

@Somespy and I have the truth we need to uncover!! 

Pendred didn't have the heart to tell you but I will. He can check who's tuned in on a freq, when you did your Alex Jones parody for like 3-4 hours that one night a grand total of zero people were listening.

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Pendred didn't have the heart to tell you but I will. He can check who's tuned in on a freq, when you did your Alex Jones parody for like 3-4 hours that one night a grand total of zero people were listening.

I WILL NOT ACEPT THIS! CANDIAN IS A LIZARD PERSON AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED! @Somespy

7 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Pendred didn't have the heart to tell you but I will. He can check who's tuned in on a freq, when you did your Alex Jones parody for like 3-4 hours that one night a grand total of zero people were listening. I’m a homosexual monkey.

Nuh uh, if that were true then people wouldn’t be able to call in, or actually come on the show after we say visitors are welcome! 

im not sure but i think you guys have the media player addon, maybe you can stream on youtube/twitch your thing and then use a media player in gmod to play that thing, you could even make a news show

On 6/27/2024 at 4:56 PM, vasectomy said:

im not sure but i think you guys have the media player addon, maybe you can stream on youtube/twitch your thing and then use a media player in gmod to play that thing, you could even make a news show

We have media players but you have to purchase them via the donation website. And then have a UA make a ticket on the discord I believe? But that is the only way of my knowledge