Hank williams

Name of Character:Hank williams

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:230582236

Your Discord ID#:Disco Otsego

Date of PK:6/24/24

Reason for PK:I don't  know because it came last minute

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Well It came at the last minute and i came back on because my wifi crapped out and wondering why my char was pk'd and it wasn't very official and now im a bit pissed and mad about it.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i8zvVb2PZEqX664xk/GtvTBcQlH0bz?invite=cr-MSxtOWssMTg4ODgzNjM3LA?mobilebypass=true

Edited by disco otsego
  • Dumb 1

Maybe because you opened fire on police?

has nothing to do with the problem

Hello, PKing admin here like I said in the sit you were PKed for starting a violent confrontation with police which in your clip it clearly shows. I explained that there was not a lot of staff on, so the time it took to take the ticket was not very fast as well as the time to get the information together for the PK added on to it. The "It happened last minute" is not a thing. It was a retroactive PK meaning once the situation was over the police made a ticket to get you PKed and that is what it did. I am sorry that staff took their time taking the ticket, but that does not make the PK invalid. 

I watched the vid of it and its very clear, you pulled on the cops while they were trying to arrest you I didn't see anything wrong with the PK so it will stand.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

Edited by James