yall are retarded kys

how tf im gonna get banned for cheating when im not even cheating yall think ur little detectives or some shit but nah ur just larping cuz im not fuckin cheating i just dont got a thousand dollar computer and good internet yall are a bunch of little white boys saying "nigga" tryna act hard, lame ass soft ass little boys. stg yall are retarded ass dick riders and you probably donated to this shitty ass server XD thank god i didnt spend any money here before i was falsely banned. Reddit mod ass admins, the admin who banned me doesnt even have a mic cuz hes probably a retard with a lisp. keep acting hard on this server cuz you aint gonna be all that irl LMAO i can already hear the scrawny white boys with anime pictures to come and dick ride 

• Dumb 13

ain’t reading allat + skill issue + no bitches + you’re adopted + don’t cheat next time 

• Like 1

You know what would go well with your Sprite? Some Diet Cope, you fat cheating fuck.

• Funny 3

imagine spending money on a server thats free to play, daddys money fr. and fuck you thats why your name is aiden and you reacted to my shit in less than a minute cuz you got no life

No bitches? yall roleplay as 80s gangsters all day i think someone is projecting 

• Dumb 7
Just now, cartsanddabs530 said:

No bitches? yall roleplay as 80s gangsters all day i think someone is projecting 

you have to cheat in a 20 year old game, stop trying to act hard 

• Funny 1

yall all donated how sad, when the server shuts down their gonna backdoor u and take all ur credit card info

51 minutes ago, Quartz said:

you have to cheat in a 20 year old game, stop trying to act hard 

im not cheating retard your just dick riding like i said 

• Dumb 7

jesus nigga shut up stop yapping already 😭

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, JJ_ said:

jesus nigga shut up stop yapping already 😭

nigga its a forum its a website made for yapping if you got a problem pull up to 4807 western ave Olivehurst CA

• Dumb 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 2
1 minute ago, cartsanddabs530 said:

nigga its a forum its a website made for yapping if you got a problem pull up to 4807 western ave Olivehurst CA

you are so RETARDED

just creampied your mom enjoy your new brother/sister

• Funny 1

mmm gmod mmm

46 minutes ago, Prodigy said:

You know what would go well with your Sprite? Some Diet Cope, you fat cheating fuck.

This was a good one LMAOOO

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, cartsanddabs530 said:

🤓

Someone sounds salty because they couldn't hide their cheats in a better way. If you cheat do it right. Touch some grass. Imagine failing at cheating on Garry's Mod LMFAO and crying because your actions have consequences. 

Edited by xDutchCat

tbh he's probably too black and poor to pay for cheats

• Agree 3
17 minutes ago, Pendred said:

tbh he's probably too black and poor to pay for cheats

mexican* 

6 hours ago, cartsanddabs530 said:

how tf im gonna get banned for cheating when im not even cheating yall think ur little detectives or some shit but nah ur just larping cuz im not fuckin cheating i just dont got a thousand dollar computer and good internet yall are a bunch of little white boys saying "nigga" tryna act hard, lame ass soft ass little boys. stg yall are retarded ass dick riders and you probably donated to this shitty ass server XD thank god i didnt spend any money here before i was falsely banned. Reddit mod ass admins, the admin who banned me doesnt even have a mic cuz hes probably a retard with a lisp. keep acting hard on this server cuz you aint gonna be all that irl LMAO i can already hear the scrawny white boys with anime pictures to come and dick ride 

npc lihurts high school clowns on u every day

Thats not very nice