BPS (Black P stones)

@Aidencuck

+1

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1

+1 
great addition to the server, ghetto rp!

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Hood RP goes hard. +1

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1

+1

just for the ghetto rp

• Like 1

this is a great idea i love BTS

• Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 2
  • Funny 1

-1 just a minge faction that rdm baits at the ghetto 

• Like 2
  • Dumb 4
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1

NIGGERS! I LOVE EM!

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Tables said:

-1 just a minge faction that rdm baits at the ghetto 

Your making that comment as your prop Minging Colombo Flags in the Ghetto?

Edited by Alabster_
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1

I love the black community +1

• Like 1

-1 Mfs make a ghetto now people wanna +1 street gangs smh, we coulda been had many of them YES Im sour

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Dimes said:

-1 Mfs make a ghetto now people wanna +1 street gangs smh, we coulda been had many of them YES Im sour

Also I wanna add to this with a more logical answer. I'm aware we have the townhouses that look more brownstone like now that are able to be F2 bought, but the ghetto is supposed to be an area where anyone can buy a door to do whatever they would like with. The application states they would make it a whitelist area. I'm fine with this being accepted but only if that opens the door for other street gangs, as well as if people can buy doors in ghetto. 

3 hours ago, Alabster_ said:

someone’s mad that the ghetto was gentrified, long live ccng!

• Like 2
  • Dumb 3
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

+1. I can speak on my end nothing but good rp. Ive been setting up sitdown gun deals allowing them to test out firearms/drugs and im able to develop good relationships with members of the faction. These guys honestly rp better than some factions on this server and their spin on their faction might honestly bring back some good beef and opportunity's all while giving them the same chance as other factions.  

• Like 1

+1 I got lit up by them, it was pretty fun.

• Like 1

-1 Extremely low quality application. 

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
On 6/22/2024 at 6:27 PM, Alabster_ said:

It was colombian flags in the ghetto, not colombo flags. He was placing down colombian flags. 

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Tsum_Mini1 said:

It was colombian flags in the ghetto, not colombo flags. He was placing down colombian flags. 

I love colombo flags!

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 2

I don't see this functioning very well as an actual faction. It might be great RP to hang around the Ghetto and act as a street gang, cause issues, and reject authority, but when you get yourself a whitelist, racket, and get a designated property, you would basically lose the identity you have right now. As you know, the Ghetto is a publicly accessible property, so you can't truly run the ghetto. The rooms are rentable to anyone so you could claim the property, but it will never really be yours. Yeah it might help you root out the minges in your "gang" if you have a whitelist, but it wouldn't really be the same to have this as a whitelisted faction. I think that running it as a no whitelist type gang would be more interesting aswell, as there could be opportunities for people to rep the gang who shouldn't, creating the possibility for more RP in dealing with fake members. When I think of street gangs, I don't see it as an organized group. The image that is a group of people wearing certain things, having some kind of control over or presence in the ghetto and linking up with single individuals from neighboring organizations to source product and weapons is best experienced when you are a little less organized.

Tldr: The current standards of factions and the RP your gang brings/participates in works best without a whitelist, not with. I can see this falling apart really quick the second you try to bring in organization. Having this as a sort of citizen gang/group (basically what you guys are doing now) still gives you many things to do.

• Like 4
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Kewl said:

I don't see this functioning very well as an actual faction. It might be great RP to hang around the Ghetto and act as a street gang, cause issues, and reject authority, but when you get yourself a whitelist, racket, and get a designated property, you would basically lose the identity you have right now. As you know, the Ghetto is a publicly accessible property, so you can't truly run the ghetto. The rooms are rentable to anyone so you could claim the property, but it will never really be yours. Yeah it might help you root out the minges in your "gang" if you have a whitelist, but it wouldn't really be the same to have this as a whitelisted faction. I think that running it as a no whitelist type gang would be more interesting aswell, as there could be opportunities for people to rep the gang who shouldn't, creating the possibility for more RP in dealing with fake members. When I think of street gangs, I don't see it as an organized group. The image that is a group of people wearing certain things, having some kind of control over or presence in the ghetto and linking up with single individuals from neighboring organizations to source product and weapons is best experienced when you are a little less organized.

Tldr: The current standards of factions and the RP your gang brings/participates in works best without a whitelist, not with. I can see this falling apart really quick the second you try to bring in organization. Having this as a sort of citizen gang/group (basically what you guys are doing now) still gives you many things to do.

Tldr tdlr: There should never be a faction like kts again. 

• Like 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1
16 minutes ago, Tsum_Mini1 said:

Tldr tdlr: There should never be a faction like kts again. 

Well after reading all that shit i personally believe u should kill your self I think thats well thought out and to the point

• Helpful & Informative 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 6
17 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Well after reading all that shit i personally believe u should kill your self I think thats well thought out and to the point

This guy is even in character on the forums, oh marrone!

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
43 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Bloods v Crips was better than this..

• Like 3
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 2

+1 I love african americans yes awesome application great roleplay cool mafia go bsp wooooo!

• Disagree 1

Brodie is dead. RIP BPS.

• Funny 1

Shit happens, GG