pk wtf lmao

Name of Character: Leonardo Bianchi

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:569612902

Your Discord ID#:armenian1998

Date of PK: 6/20/24

Reason for PK: i dont even know i did nothing wrong

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: i was afk at napoli, because i went to the park to walk with my mom then i come back and im pked wtf lmao can someone explain this??? I did nothing wrong

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

• Bad Spelling 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Funny 1
15 minutes ago, String said:
Name of Character: Leonardo Bianchi

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:569612902

Your Discord ID#:armenian1998

Date of PK: 6/20/24

Reason for PK: i dont even know i did nothing wrong

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: i was afk at napoli, because i went to the park to walk with my mom then i come back and im pked wtf lmao can someone explain this??? I did nothing wrong

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

niggas pked me over name dropping carlo gambino LOL

• String changed the title to ,

Hi there PKing staff, I received a ticket for don's orders and dons orders were carried out. the reasons listed were breaking protocol, causing issues within the family, insulting allies and compromising security. 

3 minutes ago, 4Lights said:

Hi there PKing staff, I received a ticket for don's orders and dons orders were carried out. the reasons listed were breaking protocol, causing issues within the family, insulting allies and compromising security. 

what??? all these reasons are bullshit all i did was name drop a dead don to a couple of gambinos that i am friends with. all these reasons are bull shit.

Hello, while I am not the high command member who placed orders on you, I am high command of the faction you were PKd out of. You had said the name "Gambino" in front of multiple Gambino members including members of their high command and mid command in little italy. At the same time you name dropped the full name of a member of said family. According to them, you as well as disrespected them, majority of them being mademen. All these things combined causes issues with our allies and compromises our factions security as well as theirs.

It is unfortunate we had to kill you but these actions break our factions protocols so you sadly were deemed too much of a risk/nuisance to keep around.

Edited by JJ_
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, JJ_ said:

Hello, while I am not the high command member who placed orders on you, I am high command of the faction you were PKd out of. You had said the name "Gambino" in front of multiple Gambino members including members of their high command and mid command in little italy. At the same time you name dropped the full name of a member of said family. According to them, you as well as disrespected them, majority of them being mademen. All these things combined causes issues with our allies and compromises our factions security as well as theirs.

It is unfortunate we had to kill you but these actions break our factions protocols so you sadly were deemed too much of a risk/nuisance to keep around.

pussy ass faction ngl and pussy ass gambinos niggas think ts is real life, get a life lame ass niggas

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.