Kazuraki Akiyama PK Appeal

Name of Character: Kazuraki Akiyama

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:427294189

Your Discord ID#: 707277017778880625

Date of PK: 6/19/24 / 6/20/24 (PK preformed at about midnight)

Reason for PK: OOC Don's Orders.

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I disrespected an associate of Takahashi-Kai in an Out Of Character Voice Channel, making the said associate upset oocly, making the faction leader of Takahashi-Kai write an order on me. While i do feel bad about what ive done, this PK is not valid. The don of Takahashi-Kai, Spaceium, will more than likely come up with a reason to make this PK valid, such as me being arrested 3 times (may i also mention all 3 arrests were invalid) or disrespect in character, which he more than likely has no proof of. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:image.png.bec163ebe62149fa1c86bd3af0230ed2.pngimage.png.c48f953e3f98e7cec46cecfdccb18fe9.png

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Dumb 3
Posted (edited)

note: PK dumb. Don order rules are dumb. plz fix

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Dumb 1

yeah, I don't idk why Tokyo keeps saying that he'll think about you getting unpacked. It's low-key pissing me off. uhh no, you were PKED cause ur a goober, you shot someone in front of 5 cops (idiot POV), uh you got arrested 3 times uh, you bribed cops to get out of jail, and you disrespect certain people (IDRC about that but everyone else does) so you got dons orders written on u also he was there for the disrespect which was said erm ingame rah. so uh dons orders short and sweet rah!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gent
  • Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
Just now, Gent said:

yeah ngl idk why tokyo keeps doing this its lowkey pissing me off. uhh no you were pked cause ur a goober, you shot someone in front of 5 cops (idiot POV), uh you got arrested 3 times uh you bribed cops to get out of jail, you disrespect certain people (idrc about that but everyone else does) so you got dons orders written on u also he was there for the disrespect which was said erm ingame rahh

Please note how i beat the case about me shooting Udek in front of cops as it was declared self defense, because he fucking ran me over. Lmao.

Just now, Jmoorsey said:

Please note how i beat the case about me shooting Udek in front of cops as it was declared self defense, because he fucking ran me over. Lmao.

Please note how beating the case does not matter you still attracted unwanted police attention, you were also being disrespectful to a HC's wife, and ngl I don't know what the other girl is to him but his wife and his female friend. Also you said that "I BRIBED MAGGY FINCH, I PAID HER OFF TO GET ME OUT!" so I don't think it was declared self defense.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Gent said:

Please note how beating the case does not matter you still attracted unwanted police attention, you were also being disrespectful to a HC's wife, and ngl I don't know what the other girl is to him but his wife and his female friend. Also you said that "I BRIBED MAGGY FINCH, I PAID HER OFF TO GET ME OUT!" so I don't think it was declared self defense.

the "I BRIBED MAGGIE FINCH" was a joke nigga 😭😭

and by you saying "you were also being disrespectful to a HC's wife" means you are proving my point exactly. I was disrespecting her OOCly. Her rank IC was not even above made at the time of me disrespecting her, matter a fact, she was an associate at the time. (rank does not matter, as she was disrespected OOC regardless)

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Dumb 1
2 minutes ago, Jmoorsey said:

the "I BRIBED MAGGIE FINCH" was a joke nigga 😭😭

and by you saying "you were also being disrespectful to a HC's wife" means you are proving my point exactly. I was disrespecting her OOCly. Her rank IC was not even above made at the time of me disrespecting her, matter a fact, she was an associate at the time.

Erm...... You said in litwerally in-character, and you were literally dwesrespecting them in a made ceromoney

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gent said:

Erm...... You said in litwerally in-character, and you were literally dwesrespecting them in a made ceromoney

proof?? Also does this matter?? Disrespect is NOT a reason to PK someone via don's orders.

marco to be completely honest with you, your a straight up goof, you walk funny you talk funny you look funny, niggah you even act funny, no one in takahashi cares as much for you anymore for what you do you dense fuck, this is coming from a homie that had mad respect for you, straight up goofy shit you do niggah,  and yes disrespect at a certain point is pk-able

now look at you, a fuckin PACK niggah, grow up lil niggah.

better yet, go to commission and tell em what we did to you lil niggah.

id say im smokin that kazuraki akiyama pack but naw, shits too ASS.

• Bad Spelling 1

I prithee, good sirs, temper thy tongues with more gentle discourse. Methinks this ribaldry hath far surpassed the bounds of fair play. Let us not forget, 'tis but a mere game we doth call Garry's Mod!

Edited by Shards
  • Agree 2

Hello, PKing admin here so you were PKed for Dons orders for disrespect. Whenever you join a faction there is a box of text that you agree to stating that you can die for really any reason besides a few stipulations. The reason that was given was the same for many other dons order PK before. You died as a result of dons orders and you agreed to the terms and conditions when you first joined the faction. 

• Like 1

PK was Valid, rather is was done rashly or not, it doesn't matter, for someone who has been PK'd from Takahashi over 6 Times, I think we as Takahashi should be mad for allowing you to return to do THE SAME SHIT OVER, AND OVER, and OVER AGAIN. I defended you even when you was 100% in the wrong. It's time to grow up, and start thinking about how your actions rub off on other people. You act like a retard, you get treated like a retard. You got a lot of growing up to do, before you even realize anything anyone is trying to show/explain to you.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Hello, PKing admin here so you were PKed for Dons orders for disrespect. Whenever you join a faction there is a box of text that you agree to stating that you can die for really any reason besides a few stipulations. The reason that was given was the same for many other dons order PK before. You died as a result of dons orders and you agreed to the terms and conditions when you first joined the faction. 

Hello Thomas, first, I'd like to say, the pop-up that shows up when you join a criminal faction does not state i can be killed for any reason. Basically what the pop-up states, is i CAN be killed via a valid dons orders. 

Another thing I would like to mention that it states in the rules "A valid reason is required for all PK’s. A PK’s approval is entirely dependent on the reason given, if you give a weak reason such as “he disrespected me” then your PK will not be approved." 

there is no rule in the "Family Member Kills" section in the PK guidelines that constitutes towards a PK in my situation

This rule is inclining me to believe that this PK is invalid, hope you understand.

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Dumb 1
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Jmoorsey said:

Hello Thomas, first, I'd like to say, the pop-up that shows up when you join a criminal faction does not state i can be killed for any reason. Basically what the pop-up states, is i CAN be killed via a valid dons orders. 

Another thing I would like to mention that it states in the rules "A valid reason is required for all PK’s. A PK’s approval is entirely dependent on the reason given, if you give a weak reason such as “he disrespected me” then your PK will not be approved." 

there is no rule in the "Family Member Kills" section in the PK guidelines that constitutes towards a PK in my situation

This rule is inclining me to believe that this PK is invalid, hope you understand.

Another thing i would like to add on top of this is, (as stated in the appeal) this Don's Orders was placed only due to the fact i talked shit in an OOC voice chat in the Takahashi-Kai discord, making the "disrespect" part completely invalid. Even if it WAS valid, it would not constitute towards a PK.

Another thing that also confuses me is how Spaceium says he will think about an appeal in a month or so to see if i have matured, as if he could PK, and un-PK my character whenever he pleases. I dont know man, something is def sketchy about this Spaceium guy... Just saying...

Edited by Jmoorsey
shit to add
8 hours ago, Jmoorsey said:

Another thing i would like to add on top of this is, (as stated in the appeal) this Don's Orders was placed only due to the fact i talked shit in an OOC voice chat in the Takahashi-Kai discord, making the "disrespect" part completely invalid. Even if it WAS valid, it would not constitute towards a PK.

Another thing that also confuses me is how Spaceium says he will think about an appeal in a month or so to see if i have matured, as if he could PK, and un-PK my character whenever he pleases. I dont know man, something is def sketchy about this Spaceium guy... Just saying...

Lol...

1st: You were PK'd due to constant disrespect to Aurora and Grag, then the fact that in the course of 1 week you were arrested 3 times bringing a lot of un-needed attention to us. It doesn't matter if you beat the cases or not (which in of itself could be suspicious...), you were still arrested and charged.
2nd: You also caused drama with our ally faction the 14k. When they were getting ready to PK a guy you ran up to them I the Middle of the Street and said, "Wow you guys about to do a PK on him!" with the subject of the PK standing RIGHT THERE. Needless to say we had a meeting about that between us and the 14k. This alone is enough to PK you

Now in regards to the give it a month, I said that we could talk in a month or two because you were straight up begging me to unpk you (something I cannot do). So I said we could speak in a month so you would leave me alone...

The PK mention clip:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i6vGd5woJrL8CQu2w/d1337o6t4doF?invite=cr-MSxSdlQsMTk5OTAzNjIxLA

image.png.d386986b68d511a90b7d1f6d8df4e673.png

Edited by Spaceium
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Spaceium said:

Lol...

1st: You were PK'd due to constant disrespect to Aurora and Grag, then the fact that in the course of 1 week you were arrested 3 times bringing a lot of un-needed attention to us. It doesn't matter if you beat the cases or not, you were still arrested and charged. which in of itself could be suspicious...
2nd: You also caused drama with our ally faction the 14k. When they were getting ready to PK a guy you ran up to them I the Middle of the Street and said, "Wow you guys a bout to do a PK on him!" with the subject of the PK standing RIGHT THERE. Needless to say we had a meeting about that between us and the 14k. This alone is enough to PK you

Now in regards to the give it a month, I said that we could talk in a month or two because you were straight up begging me to unpk you (something I cannot do). So I said we could speak in a month so you would leave me alone...

the order written stated you killed me for disrespect, making what your saying completely irrelevant. You did not write the order for me being arrested, you wrote the order for disrespect. Again, making what you are saying completely irrelevant.

I was not begging you to unpk me, what you did was retarded.

And you saying you are going to PK me for saying "guys, i think they are preforming a pk" is completely retarded. I dare you to try and report me or pk me for that exact reason and see how far you can get.

May i also mention you PK'd me for disrespect in the past??? Making up some bullshit excuse like you are now??? Lucky I didnt appeal and report you for that one. Take some time to read over the Don's Orders guidelines. 

No wonder Marzii gave you don as a joke 😂

awesome sauce !!! Thank you for yet again PKing me for another OOC reason !

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Dumb 1
1 hour ago, Jmoorsey said:

the order written stated you killed me for disrespect, making what your saying completely irrelevant. You did not write the order for me being arrested, you wrote the order for disrespect. Again, making what you are saying completely irrelevant.

Do you want us to send a paragraph listing out in painful detail every single reason that went into our decision to PK you? When we listed the reason for the PK as disrespect, we were only mentioning one of the MANY reasons for your PK.

1 hour ago, Jmoorsey said:

And you saying you are going to PK me for saying "guys, i think they are preforming a pk" is completely retarded. I dare you to try and report me or pk me for that exact reason and see how far you can get.

I'm sorry what? You don't think that is a valid reason to PK your dumbass? You're in the middle of the streets, talking about someone being murdered, not only that you are using the words "PK" which could invalidate their kill altogether. 14k had all the right to be pissed off about that.

Edited by Spaceium
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Spaceium said:

Do you want us to send a paragraph listing out in painful detail every single reason that went into our decision to PK you? When we listed the reason for the PK as disrespect, we were only mentioning one of the MANY reasons for your PK.

awesome! Thanks for admitting to writing an invalid dons orders. 

Another thing thats confusing about this PK is how you told me you had a sitdown with the entirety of High Command, which obviously never happened considering your Consig and many other high command members did not contribute to voting in my characters death, making me believe again that you are lying to me, or that you are trying to bullshit out of this.

• Dumb 1
Just now, Jmoorsey said:

awesome! Thanks for admitting to writing an invalid dons orders. 

Another thing thats confusing about this PK is how you told me you had a sitdown with the entirety of High Command, which obviously never happened considering your Consig and many other high command members did not contribute to voting in my characters death, making me believe again that you are lying to me, or that you are trying to bullshit out of this.

Brother... I was Don at the time of your PK.
Listing one of the reasons is perfectly valid... That does not invalidate the orders... I don't need to write a on why I PK'd you and the admin doing the PK doesn't want a novel from me...

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
Just now, Spaceium said:

Listing one of the reasons is perfectly valid... That does not invalidate the orders... I don't need to write a on why I PK'd you and the admin doing the PK doesn't want a novel from me...

No no please do. Explain to me what makes this PK valid.

• Dumb 1
1 minute ago, Jmoorsey said:

No no please do. Explain to me what makes this PK valid.

image.png

"When joining a criminal faction all users understand and partake in the risk of being PK'ed as is the nature of being a criminal. Members of a faction who break their IC code of conduct or run risk to the faction can be ordered killed by the faction leader. See below."

Not just me, but many different members of High Command & Mid Command have spoken to you about your behavior. These were not a one off situation, it was repeated actions by you after NUMEROUS warnings.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spaceium said:

image.png

"When joining a criminal faction all users understand and partake in the risk of being PK'ed as is the nature of being a criminal. Members of a faction who break their IC code of conduct or run risk to the faction can be ordered killed by the faction leader. See below."

Not just me, but many different members of High Command & Mid Command have spoken to you about your behavior. These were not a one off situation, it was repeated actions by you after NUMEROUS warnings.

as i said before 

I'd like to say, the pop-up that shows up when you join a criminal faction does not state i can be killed for any reason. Basically what the pop-up states, is i CAN be killed via a valid dons orders. 

• Dumb 1

just wait for the UA outcome.

dons orders are dons orders sorry dude 🤷‍♂️

• Dumb 1