Hi-Fi Playlists & Autoplay!

The Hi-Fi's are a jukebox like technology that play music when prompted. These Hi-Fi systems really set the mood and create the perfect vibe to match the style and image of a business or individual. Picture this: an Italian restaurant playing Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin to create that classic, old-school atmosphere. And in some urban areas, you might find places rocking the songs of Eazy-E or 2Pac for a more modern feel. As an already great technology, I think it can be better with a few additions...

Playlists:

- Playlists help organize music into a singular category. In the server, I help run the Trattoria (Italian restaurant on Little Italy). When playing music, I look for Italian songs, or something that matches. Having to remember each song can be a hassle for me, and others. A good playlist could go a long way with the memorization and help with choosing songs to match a vibe.

Autoplay:

- This idea would piggy back off the playlist idea. When a playlist is made, there would be an autoplay feature that plays music when there is nobody around to queue music. This can be toggled on/off and can either have a timer of 30 minutes to 1 hour, or just end when all the songs have played. (I think a shuffle playlist feature could also compliment well with the autoplay/playlist idea.)

I think this could be a QoL addition!

• Like 6

+1

+1

Good QoL suggestion