PK Appeal

Name of Character: Masaru Tanaka

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:134793848

Your Discord ID#: .wacht

Date of PK: 18.06.2024

Reason for PK: : I was booting up OBS and was omw to Motel Room Number 2 to sit afk and open up my programs etc. then suddenly someone started yelling but i was alt tabbed already trynna figure out and when i came back on i was getting orders barked at me so when i was trynna get my hands up i also wanted to take a screenshot just incase OBS doesnt open in time and my game froze which then after it unfroze I got shot.

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: More of Understanding as I do not expect some random person to mug me the second I boot up. Ofcourse It's a game afterall but I wouldnt wanna lose my progression to a possible Mugging Char whose only motivation was OOC beef with my factions boss minging and shooting me because i froze instead of an actual good roleplay.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: Screenshot that froze my game alongside OBS loading up.image.thumb.jpeg.a5cd86b8a09545e5ac580ef2c35eaa79.jpeg

• Like 1

Pking admin here,

You were pked for not complying with commands under fearrp / during a mugging.

https://streamable.com/1hksjp (edited)
Simple and as clear as that. The singular screenshot does not prove much other than your position at the time. You don't even have net_graph enabled to show your ping or anything...

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.